Goldie fluff ☁️

"You know , woof , I thought you were just a little crazy when you said you wanted to live on a stranded island ," Goldie said staring off at the flowers ," but the way you've made it look is magnificent , woof ."  She had a small smile on her face . The villager felt proud of their work .

"It's all worth it if I get to see you happy ." They looked over at Goldie , who began to blush .

"You're so silly, woof ." She averted her gaze , and reached her paw out to Reach the villager's hand .

"It sounds silly , but it really makes me happy to see you smile ," The villager squeezed Goldie's paw lightly ," Goldie ," they turned to face her ," Goldie I really , really like you ." She smiled wide and tried to hide it behind her paw .

"You mean so much to me , Goldie , I think I ," they stuttered ," I think I love you ." Goldie's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open .

"I'm sorry that was a bit sudden we've only been dating for such a small amount of time for me to-" Goldie pulled the villager into a very passionate kiss . She pulled them into a tight hug and showered them with kisses . The villager giggled with every kiss she planted on them .

"Oh my , Goldie !" They fell on the ground , squashing some flowers along with them .

"I love you too, woof ."

~
~
~
~
I'm so sorry loves for not writing in a while ! I've so overworked and anxiety-ridden due to school. I will try to update a lot more in the next few weeks if I can since I will be out of school by anxiety-ridden Bye loves !!💞💕