Chapter 8 ( New Arrivals )

Emma's POV

Right now, we were all outside watching Harry and Francesca trying to rekindle their relationship. Lately these two have not been hitting it off very well and they have kept their distances but right now both of them have decided that both of them wanted to try and give each other a second chance. It has been a few minutes and we are still waiting. I was sitting on David's lap and I was resting my head on his shoulder and he had his arms wrapped around me. Suddenly we see Harry and Francesca kissing but not to worry, their watches were green.

We cheered for them and then headed to the bedrooms to get ready for the night. I put on my Pjs and hopped into bed. David wasn't back yet so I talked to Rhonda for a bit. '' Hey Rhonda, how are you and Sharron?'', I asked her. Rhonda smiled at me, '' It's going great, thanks for asking'', Rhonda responded.

I heard footsteps coming closer to me and I felt the bed dip slightly. David wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his chest. I cuddled up to him, feeling the heat from his body consuming me.

'' I Love you''

'' I Love you too''

The lights turned off and we fell asleep.

3:25 AM

I woke up to someone mumbling in their sleep, I looked around to see where the mumbling came from. Turns out it was David. I quietly laughed at him. He was talking about personal growth and how he finds it important. I wish I could record this but I couldn't but I knew that the producers were filming it so I knew I could look back at it. I heard someone else whispering. I sat up and saw that it was Francesca. I smiled at her and went back to sleep.

9:00 AM

It was now morning, and everybody was waking up. I looked at David and he had a bit of drool on his Face. I giggled at him because he had no clue what happened last night. David looked confused as to why I was laughing at him.

'' What's so funny Love?'', David asked but I couldn't stop laughing so Harry had to explain it to him.

'' Last night you were f**ing hilarious, you were having a deep sleep chat to yourself about personal growth'', Harry explained and let's just say that David's eyes were wide, and his Jaw dropped. I closed it for him, and I snickered at him.

'' I am so glad that was caught on camera because now I can look back at it'', I grinned at David and he just smirked. '' No you won't love, I'll make sure you wont hear or see it'', David smirked.

'' Oh yeah? How are you going to do that then Mr- I-talk-in-my-sleep'', I grinned at him and he had this face that says '' Watch your mouth''.

'' Well since you brought it, I am going to do..... THIS'', He lunged at me and pinned me to the bed, His hands tickling my sides. I busted out laughing and tried to get out of his grip but to no avail

'' No David please stop'', I begged but you couldn't hear it. David smirked at me and shook his head. Oh, come on. I could feel the tickling sensation of all over my sides. '' I'll stop if you say that you won't watch the part where I was talking in my sleep'', David smirked at me. He knew that I wouldn't have a choice

'' Alright fine you win'', I laughed. He stopped tickling me and picked me up from the Bed. I saw Harry and Francesca laughing at us, but I just rolled me eyes at them. I went into the changing rooms to change and get ready for the day.

 I went into the changing rooms to change and get ready for the day

I walked outside and walked over chairs that were in front of the beach

I walked outside and walked over chairs that were in front of the beach. I saw everyone else there and having a good time. I sat down in a chair next to Nicole and Chloe and we chatted for a bit. As we were talking, I saw a boat in the distance that kept coming closer and closer to us. Who were they?

'' Guys do any of you see that boat coming closer?'' I asked them all and they looked out in the Ocean. I saw three people on that boat, 1 male and 2 females. David came over to my sides and wrapped his arms around me.

We waited for the Boat to come closer until it came. The three people jumped off the boat and walked towards the shore. We all cheered for them and went to introduce us. I got a closer look to them and they looked like the people that would break rules.

'' Hi, my name is Emma, welcome to the retreat'', I said to the guy. He smiled at me, but he eyed me up and down. I felt uncomfortable. '' Nice to meet you, my Name is Kori'', He winked at me but I just smiled at him. I walked over to the other Girls and introduced myself to them.

Madison and Lydia were their names. They have beautiful names. I noticed David glaring at Kori. I looked at him and he licked his lips. Kori seemed to ignore David and continued to stare at me. I walked over to David and he wrapped his arms around me.

After the newcomers settled in, Lana said that she was throwing a party for us. I was excited to Dance with David, but I hope Kori wont stare it me. It is obvious that he was into me, but David already had my Heart and He is the love of my life. We all got dressed for the party and walked outside.

David held my Hand as we walked to the Dance floor but I wanted to talk to him first, in Private. '' Hey, can I talk to you really quickly'', I asked David and he nodded his head. '' Of course, love'', He says.

'' It's about Kori, I think he's into me and he keeps staring at me'', David nodded.

'' I hope he keeps his hands to himself; you belong to me and no one else'', David says Protectively. I chuckled at him. '' I only belong to you, I love you'', I answer honestly and David had a huge smile on his face.

'' I love you too my Princess'', David hugged me tight and I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

'' Always'', David whispers into my ear

'' Hey Lovebirds, you are missing a party'', A very excited Chloe shouted, and we just laughed at her and joined the Party. We drank and we danced until our feet couldn't carry us anymore. I sat down on a couch and breathed in some deep air. I looked at my watch and it read 2 AM so I knew that we had to go to bed soon.

I walked back to the Party and I saw Lydia getting very touchy with David. I walked over to them and put a fake smile on my face. '' Hey Dave'', I said and kissed him on the cheek. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I looked at Lydia, '' Hey you are one of the new ones here, are you liking it so far?'', I asked her. Normally I was a nice person, but I sometimes get a bit to defensive over David. I just want to make sure she knows that David belongs to me.

'' It's great, I like it a lot'', Lydia smiled and walked off. She turned her head towards us and I smiled at her, this time it was not a fake one.

We decided that we should call it a night and get ready for bed. I changed into my Pjs and got in the bed. Shortly after, David came and we cuddled up to each other. We all said our good nights and headed off to sleep.

At the end of the day, I knew that David and I belonged to each other and I was happy because I love him very much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's all for this chapter :P I hope you enjoyed it and also if you want to read some more stories that are similar to mine go check out ExchangeUS2018.

She has also written a love story about someone from Too hot to handle and it you want to read that story, just click on her profile :P