Chapter 7 ( Boys to Men )

A/N:

Sorry that it took so long to write a new chapter, I usually am Busy with work. But I have time now so I hope you enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

For those of you who don't know, we had gotten new watches that would light up every time we would move forward in our connections. So far David and I were the only ones that had gotten a green light. Although I am positive that Sharron and Rhonda will soon get one.

Today was a pretty chill day and we were all at the Pool swimming and talking to each other. Me and David were sitting next to each other, holding hands and having a good time. There were a few people that were missing but I didn't really mind. I heard Matt laughing with Sharron and Kelz.

I was starting to get bored so I came up with a plan that will not make me bored anymore and that was to push David in the Pool. He won't like it but hey what can I do about it?

I let go of his hand and put my hand in his hair, messing it up. He would always get distracted because he says it feels good.

I could see David closing his eyes, so I took that as my Cue. I put my feet out of the water and stood behind him. I saw Chloe and Nicole looking my way, I smirked at them and put a finger to my lips.

Without further ado

I pushed him in

David yelped in Surprise and others began laughing. '' Good one Em'', Matt laughed, and I smirked. The laughter stopped as soon as David resurfaced, and all pretended that they were talking to each other

Wow

David looked at me, waiting for an answer. '' It wasn't me'', I said innocently. David rolled his eyes '' I know your lying Love'', David smirked, and I knew I was caught. I stood up and faced everyone.

'' It has been a pleasure but I best get out of here before David catches me'', I managed to finish my speech right before David tried to grab my ankle. I dodged his hand and sprinted to the bedroom. '' Bloody hell'', David mumbled and ran after me. I was faster so I had a chance to hide.

I wasn't thinking fast enough because I accidentally ran into a shower, whoops. Luckily the shower had a handle that I could hold onto. I grabbed it and lifted myself up. I had to make sure my feet weren't showing so that worked out perfectly.

I heard the door creak open and footsteps were heard. '' Come out come out wherever you are'', Someone singsonged and I knew that it was David. He kept coming closer and closer until Lana spoke.

'' Hello David, could you please make your way down to the beach, today will be a workshop that is only for Men'', Lana instructed. David mumbled something and left. I walked out of the shower and into the Bedroom.

'' Thank you Lana, you saved me'', I said and waved at her. '' It was my pleasure'', Lana said. I laughed and headed out the door. I walked right back in because us girls had to stay in our bedrooms so that we don't spray our ' Hormones ' everywhere. So we all jumped on a bed and started to talk

'' I bet a girl is going to come walking in with all the boys'', Nicole said out of nowhere. Even Chloe's jaw dropped very low. I snickered at her. '' 100%, that's exactly what's going to happen'', Francesca said.

David's POV

All of us jogged our way down to the Beach. There stood a man, holding a drum. '' What's happening boss'', Harry said and I just smiled at him. Let's just say that I was a little distracted right now.