Chapter 7 (56 Hours)

A/N: Bet you didn't expect that.... or you did. I have no idea. But after a while I wanted to continue writing this story. I figured that with everything that's going on, I could use this as an escape from reality and also because, I keep seeing your requests for an update soooo.... an update you shall receive and more in the future. I'm sorry for taking so long to update ( Mostly because I'm lazy all the time but I'm willing to change that). 

Enjoy! :P 

Emma's POV

56 hours

That's how much time is left on the retreat

 But I have to admit that I'm excited to see where this will lead us, But there is a part that has been nagging me for the past few hours and I can't seem to shake it. What will happen to Me and David? Will we still be together? I don't want to think about it, not now anyways.

Everyone is a bit down today... Literally everyone,  but I sort of saw it coming

Bryce, Rhonda and Kelz were sitting in the shade and Harry is god knows where. David and I are sitting by the pool with our feet in the Water, Sitting in comfortable silence. I have no clue about the Others.

I could feel David slinging his arm over my shoulder and pull me closer to him. I smiled at his move and laid my Head on his Shoulder. He pressed his lips to hair, giving it a soft kiss. I could feel my heart melting at his actions... Literally. I looked up at him and my gaze met his. I wanted to Kiss him so badly but I knew that we couldn't. Stupid Rules.

Still we sat here, looking at each other. The others must think we look weird but I could care less right now.

''I-''

'' love you'', I managed to cut him off just in time only for him to give me a cheeky smirk '' Looks like we have a mind reader here folks'', David boasted out-loud but nobody heard him, Thank god. '' Oh hush you but you're right, I can read minds'', I decided to play along because why not just go with it? I like those types of relationships that are playful and David and I have that, Apart from the fact that every time I tease him in front of others, He chases me until he's caught me.

I love it really

'' Oh really?'', I didn't need to look at him because I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. '' Yes really you dork'', I laughed at the face he pulled. He let out a dramatic gasp and put a hand over his chest, look at me with mock offence, '' Oh no did I hurt your big ego?'', I smirked only for me to realise my mistake seconds later. '' Alright that's it, c'mere you little rascal'' I managed to jump up just in time and ran as fast as possible.

It took him a while to catch me but he did eventually which is what is happening right now. I was pinned underneath him but I didn't complain in fact, I loved it. '' Say you're sorry and I'll let you up'', David looked down at me but I caught him looking at my body so I used that as an advantage and flipped us over '' Sorry not sorry pretty boy'', I winked. I let him up and we walked back to the pool together, Hand in Hand.

Chloe and Nicole were laughing at something, Harry and Francesca were cuddling but the others were just having a great time. I smiled at the sight and turned to see David but he wasn't there. It was only then I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. I could feel his breath on my neck as he rocked us back and forth. I couldn't feel safer. I turned around to face him and wrap my arms around his neck.

There is no one else I would rather be with than David and I knew that it would stay that way

'' I love you ems''

'' I love you too'', I tried my hardest to refrain from kissing him but it was getting hard maybe only having 56 hours isn't so bad if you know what I mean.

'' When we get out of here, you and I will have some fun''

Oh my-

A/N: Nice ending huh? Hahaha JK but yeah that is the end of this chapter and I actually enjoyed myself writing this and occasionally getting distracted from Måneskin... 

Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro  (we are out of our minds, but different from them)

All right that's all for now

Later Guys

-EV