Chapter 5 ( Bye Haley )

I am so sorry that it took so long for me to write. I have had a crazy week since I travelled into another country. So Here it is.... Chapter 5.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

I guess I should tell you what has happened in the last couple of Days. A lot of Drama has happened. Ever since Francesca and Harry had that little fight out in the open, They no longer talk to each other. It appears that someone broke the rules and the person who did It won't admit it sooooo Sherriff Jesus (Matthew) went on the hunt to find out who it was and right now we are finding out the person who broke the rules.

'' Lana was it Harry and Francesca'', Matthew asked the Robot, we all looked at each other. David and I actually sat next to each other with our hands intertwined. '' Negative '', Lana spoke. Harry had relief in his eyes and jumped around in Happiness and Francesca had worry in her eyes.

'' Lana was it Sharron and Rhonda'', Matthew asked ( They have been hitting it off really well ). It was silent again until Lana spoke '' Negative'', Lana said.

It was nerve-wracking to listen to the silence and wait for Lana to drop the Bomb on us.

'' Lana, Was it Haley and Francesca'', Matthew asked in a serious tone. Once again it was silent until Lana spoke.

''Affirmative'', Lana finally answered and we were all shocked. I had to close David's mouth or else he would flies in his mouth.

We saw Haley and Francesca leave. It was silent. It was creepy. '' What do we do now'', I asked, breaking the silence. We all looked at each other and just sat there. '' I have an idea meet me by the Fireplace in 5 minutes'' He jumped out of the Couch and ran out to find the Others.

I was confused but we went there anyways. Turns our that David wanted to clear the atmosphere by leading a workout class. We were having fun so that was a good sign.

'' Squeeze your bum cheek ladies, you can feel it'' Chloe yelled at everyone in a joking matter and we all laughed because she could be so bubbly sometimes, It was adorable.

'' That's it squeeze the peach '' David yelled over to us while laughing and shaking his at us. I could feel David staring at me so I look up and caught his eyes. They were so beautiful and enticing. He winked at me and I blushed. Luckily no one saw us.

It was 5 minutes later and we were all starting to get tired. We were all taking a break until a voice yelled.

'' Did I miss a workout Party'', Someone said, I looked up and there was a new guy heading towards us. He was cute but I would never betray David.

'' Hi my name is Bryce'', Bryce said and hugged everyone. I could feel him staring at me longer which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I saw David staring at him and he looked my way. I walked over to him.

'' Don't worry I only have eyes for you'', I whispered into his ear. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. This is one of the thing I loved about him. His hugs were always so comforting in fact I nearly fell asleep.

We all talked about random things until Lana spoke.

'' Welcome Bryce, I hope you will like it here, Will everyone please come to the Palapa'', That got me worried. I hope no one broke the rules again. David wrapped his arms around my back and we all walked to the Palapa.

Once we got there, The bomb was dropped.

'' Haley I have been observing you and how you have progressed, unfortunately you have not made any connections, You broke the Rules and have not been treating the others well. I am sad to say but your time in the retreat is over'', Lana said.

I was feeling mixed feelings at the moment, I'm sure everyone is too. Haley smirked and headed off to pack her stuff.

'' Well that was unexpected'', Rhonda said and I agreed with her. The thing with Haley is that she treated people negatively and never made any progress at the retreat. I hope she had fun although I never had a conversation with her.

'' Hey Emma can I talk to you?'', David said and I nodded. We headed off to the Bedrooms and sat down. David Looked nervouse and I didn't know why. I was starting to get worried-

'' Is everthing ok'', I asked concern lacing my voice.

'' Everything is ok actually It's better than ok. Emma ever since I met you, you caught my eyes straight away and I knew that we felt something for each other.... Emma Will you be my Girlfriend''

I was shocked, I never thought that in a million years that he would ask me. Tears welled up in my eyes. I nodded. '' Yes a million times yes'', I said and I knew that it was beginning to grow into something more. I could feel it

David had a huge grin on his Face and He hugged me very tighly. '' I would kiss you but then I would break the Rules'', David said chuckling. I laughed and nodded.

We cuddled for a few more minutes until Kelz came in and told us that Bryce was throwing a party. A white one. We had lots of fun. But we were exhausted. We headed to bed ealry.

''Goodnight Love''

''Goodnight Dave''

----------------------------------------

-------

Annnnddd that's it. Sorry that it took so long. I was caught up in work.

Enjoy and Stay safe

-EV