This wasnt planned...🩸

Class A and B where gathered outside of the building along with the teachers and the Pussy Cats. They were going to play a game; 'A Test Of Courage'

Shota then began to drag Mina, Rikido, Eijiro, Hanta, and Denki away because they must have review lessons with him. Aizawa ignored all their yells and complains as he walked Into the building.

Afterwards, Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll started explain the test of courage game;

"The game will take place in the forest with both classes having an opportunity to be the scarers and scarees; Class 1-B will the scarers and Class 1-A the scarees for the first round."

"Class 1-B must scare as many students as possible to win while Class 1-A must find cards with their names on it to prove that they went into the forest."

"Classes will exchange turns after fifteen minutes and the game will begin again with Class 1-A being the scarers and Class 1-B being the scarees. The class that scared more students than the other class will be the winner."

"The test of shall courage begin."

Smiles lit up onto everyone's face,
Everyone split up into their assigned groups. Class 1-B were the first to run off into the forest. A few minutes go by and class 1-A groups finally entered the forest after them, each group going one by one.

Then suddenly it hit Deku. Koda. He wasn't around. He was also unsupervised.

'There's no need to worry, he's old enough to look after himself... but...what if he's in danger?! What if he's trapped somewhere and get out?! What if he's stuck up high in a tree?! What if—'

All the 'what if's' came flooding into Dekus head, being the worry-bunny he is. He finally walked up to pixie-bob and asked, "hey, have you seen Kota around?"

He turned to look up at the male, giving him a thinking face before responding, "Hmm..no I haven't, he's most likely back in the lodge or something."

The green hair male simply nodded before giving her a 'thank you' before walking back to his original spot.

Screams could be heard in the distance which made the green eyed Male flinch.

Inside the forest, Juzo and Itsuka praise Yui for her scaring tactic. All of a sudden, out of no where, thick smoke, flowed on the ground. They looked at each other with a confused almost worried look. The smoke started to rise.

Juzo started to look tired as she swayed lightly. She closed her eyes..she fainted.. worried expressions covered Itsukas and Yui's faces as they made sure she was alive.

Itsuka quickly realised that the smoke is dangerous and covers her mouth; she then covered Yui with her handy Quirk.

"DONT INHAIL THE SMOKE IT MIGHT BE POISONOUS!" Itsuka yelled at Yui, her voice slightly muffled by her hand that was clasped over her mouth.

The poisonous smoke eventually covers the entire forest; the Pussycats, Deku and the remainder of Class 1-A see black smoke arising from the forest. The Pussycats looked at each other simultaneously. They studied the students quirks.. this was no quirk of theirs.

Deku activated One For All, knowing this wasn't planned by the looks of the pussycats faces.He had a terrible gut feeling about this.

"Wheres Kota?!" Rag dolls worried yells caught Deku off guard.

"H-he's not back in the lodge!" That was all it took for Deku to be stricken with worry. Where was kota??

That's when it clicked, he saw kota go up to the mountains earlier! His hideout.

_____________________________________
Word count: 658
Thank you for reading! I'm sorry for any errors<3

Ha..haha.. hey lol.. it's me again.. haha..hahaha sorry for the short chapter.. and not updating.. I'm surprised people even read this, anyway! Make sure to check out my other stories! You never know, the night interest you!~