"Party?"

Part 5

Dekus Pov
After awhile of training with kirishima he went to go train with Ojiro (sorry if I spelt his name wrong) it was perfectly fine with me. Since I didn't know what to do I was going to head back to the building to get orders off Mr Aizawa. Once I got into the building and met up with Mr. Aizawa, he was talking to another teacher about something that's happening tomorrow for training.

"Sorry to bother you Mr Aizawa but kirishima doesn't need my help anymore he's gone to train with Ojiro." I said after tapping his shoulder

"Ah...Deku..right you're still here..*sighh* go and see if any other students need help or something, if they don't try and make yourself useful or something"

I bowed and quickly jogged off. I went to ask all of the students if they needed help. Most students just needed some tips, which I gave them. Awhile later, I asked pretty much everyone, except katsuki. I really didn't want the same thing that happened, to happen again. I know it's not every hero like of me but if I stayed in that position any longer then I did I would of lost it. I'm not going to say what I mean by that.

'What should I do now..how should I make myself 'useful' '

Since I had no idea how, I just decided to explore a bit more of the camp.i came across a cliff thing. I was going to go up it to get to the cave up there. Until I heard a voice say

"Don't go up there."
I turned around to see a boy with black hair and a red hat with yellow horns on it, I wasn't one to judge but I thought the hat looked a bit funny.

"What are you laughing at???"

"Sorry it's your...heh...hat"

"That's not never hero like, to laugh at someone hat, is it? Jerk."

"Yeah sorry I don't know why I find it funny, it actually looks pretty cool"

He glanced at the floor with a tiny bit of blush on his face from the complement.

"Yeah..whatever.."

"Also why can't I go up there?" I questioned while pouting.

"It's my hang out spot I don't get anyone go up there, so don't feel like you're not the only one..and stop pouting..it makes me..- feel bad! Yep!" He said cutting off what he was about to say before.

I stoped pouting "well ok then, what's your name anyway kid?"

"I'm Kota and I'm not a kid, I'm 18. And I'm guessing your d..ek..u- holy cow! How did I not realise that before! Sorry sir!😅"

"No no, don't worry about it! It's all good"

After that we talked for what felt like hours , he was also really funny surprisingly cause he always looks so serious. We started to head back to the building. He told me he was one of the pussycats nephews so that's why he's always here after his parents died fighting a villain. I felt bad for the kid- I mean the boy-.....uh human-..*sigh*......after hearing all that, how could I not feel bad for him?

"No need to feel sorry for me..I mean it's tough sometimes but I'm doing better now"

We reached the building and said our goodbyes and went out separate ways. It was late and I needed to finish some work I had. So I skipped dinner and headed straight for my room.

I unlocked my door and closed it behind me. I quickly changed into a black tank top and grey sweat pants. 'I missed being home..coming  home from a long day of work and greeted by the smell of some other guys fucking smell and catching my girlfriend cheat on me every night. HA yeah right I missed that place. I liked being around these students more then that whore..especially being around Kacchan...WAOH WAIT WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING? SHUT UP BRAIN!!' I let out a sigh before taking out my laptop from my bag and started working.

It was 11pm when I got an email from Mr Aizawa informing us about his up coming meeting and he won't be here tomorrow and what was set up for the students to do. Surprisingly it wasn't individual quirk training.

I was done with everything and it was currently 1:46am when I decide to go asleep. It wasn't very hard for me to fall asleep once my head hit the soft pillow.

I pushed a familiar blond haired Male onto the bed and quickly climbed on top of his well built figure.

I lifted off his t-shirt and I quickly attacked his abs with gentle kisses. I eventually got to his neck and attacked it with rough kisses which quickly earned a soft moan out of the blond Male as he gripped onto my hair.

"Deku-senpai..what if someone finds out?.."

I lifted my head out of the crook of his neck and looked at him in the eyes, softly putting my hand on the side of his face, gently caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"Hm, Deku-senpai?..thats new, I like the sound of it. Don't worry about that part sweetheart, I have it under control. No matter what we'll be together always and forever, okay?"

He hesitantly nodded his head and I went back to kissing his body, earning some soft moans out of him. They were like music to my ears.

As I got to the waist band of his pants I slightly tugged on it. I looked up to him and asked, "may i?" He just softly nodded as I continued—

BEEP.....BEEP......BEEP.......BEEP

I shot up so fast out of bed. I was panting and sweating like crazy. "K-kacchan..?!? What..the fuck...was that-..." 'why am I having these weird dreams?...what's wrong with me! He's a student!..' *sigh* I turned off my alarm and started to make my way to the bathroom. I leaned over the sink looking at my face in the mirror. I was sweating like crazy and still panting a bit. It was like I was in fucking heat or something I was craving someone to touch..( dont get the wrong idea not actual heat. This isn't an omega Au or something) I then looked down and noticed the big tent in my pants.. 'shit...what is happening with me..' I quickly hopped into the shower and did..you know..what it takes to get rid of a..boner- *COUGH* I quickly washed myself and got out of the shower drying myself off with a towel and wrapping one around my waste and putting one on my head.

I took out my hero costume and got dressed. My hair was still damp. I walked back into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was finally ready to go. I left my room and started to head down to the entrance where we normally meet up. I knew I was really early but I didn't really care. To my surprise there were actually students here early, Sero, Ojiro, kaminari and Mina were there.

"Good morning guys! What are you all talking about that's making you all excited this early in the morning?"

"Oh good morning sir!" They all said in sync.

"We were just talking about the party we are planning on Saturday!" Mina squealed

"You weren't suppose to tell any other teachers!" Sero said straight after.

"Oop..sorry..but He's chill! He won't bust this..-..right.."said mina shyly

"Party? How did you guys get Mr Aizawa to agree to that?" I said is but shocked

"Well I may or may not have threatened to  use my quirk to turn off his Internet so he won't be  able to look at cat pictures anymore.." kaminari said putting his hand on the back of his neck like a shy boy.I know for a fact he isn't .

'Hah..typical Aizawa he's still the same' I joked to myself

"Well uhm people don't tell any other teachers..if you don't..uhm...your invited...deal..?" Mina sighed

"Fine, I won't tell any teachers as long as we have a deal, ok?"

"YES! DEAL! Thanks a lot!!" They all said in sync

Word count:1271
Sorry for my grammar/spelling mistakes.
Hope you enjoyed.

(Edited)