🌑Forest party!!🌲

I'll make this quick but tysm for 2k reads on this crappy story!! Here's a late birthday special for bakuhoe!
But I hope you enjoy and leave some feed back! Bye!

Reader-chans Pov  9:08 am Friday
Everyone arrived at the loby Class B was there too for the quirk game they were doing today. The teachers explained the game, they were playing paint flag. An original game made by some teachers.

Here are the rules; It's class A vs class B. Class A's flag is red and Class B's is Blue. (Not that it's important or anything really) you win by capturing the opposite team's flag and retreating it to your base, without getting caught. If you get the other teams paint on you you're out! (Their colour is the team flags colours) for example: if team A gets teams B's flag and retrieve it back to their base and all of teams B's players are out, team A wins. The winning team gets tomorrow's training off to catch up on rest. The 'losers' have to train the whole day. ( I hope that wasn't confusing..)

Team A and B split up to their base aka where their flag was. They all had 20 minutes to come up with a plan and get set up.

"I CANT WAIT TO ROSTE  DAMN NERDS TODAY!" Bakugou yelled with a sinister smile.

"Oo that doesn't sound very manly of you bakugou!" The red hair boy said with a smirk.

"Ugghhhh lets just win and get it over with so we can rest up tomorrow!" Mina complained 

"Uh- w-well what about we split up into groups.. some people protect the flag, some as a distraction and others to bring their flag back here then the distractions can attack?..we can also have momo make us ear pieces so we can contact each other if something happens, if that's ok with her of course.." Iida said, still a bit phased by all the commotion.

"Great idea Iida!" Most of them said in sync

"I'm fine with that!!" Momo said bending down to start creating the ear pieces.

They sorted out the teams and a air horn went off signaling that they can start.

— with Team B
They had pretty much the same idea except they just had two groups for attacking and protecting the flag. They all got in position, their base was set up on a cliff looking down on the forest so they clearly have an advantage which they thought was super handy, over head advantages are always handy in situations like these.

— Team A
Without listening anything anyone said, as soon as bakugou heard the air horn he blasted off into the woods, ignoring his peers screaming for him to come back. He had the same sinister smirk plastered on his face as before as he blasted him self into the forest.

'I hope you're watching me Deku, I'll win this and show you how good I actually am!!'

Iida quickly caught up with him with hagakure on his back.