An idea 💡

Jekjseibdei KILL ME I REALISED SHINSOU IS IN CLASS 1-C OMFG SHOOT ME. I ADDED HIM IN CLASS 1-B OK LETS IGNORE THAT AND PRETEND HES IN CLASS 1-B :> hehejejej
___________
Reader-chans pov

Bakugou ended up walking back to his room, he got a lot of questionable stares by the teachers, the reason being because he was soaking wet. (A/N: don't get the wrong idea you weirdo)

He walked into his room and closed the door behind him. Straight away he got undressed and into the shower.

'Fucking water-hoes who the fuck does he think he is?! I'll fucking kill him! Damn it! I wish I could of ripped his lungs! I would of shoved them so far up his ass he'd be mistaken for a fucking unicorn!!!!'

Bakugou started to wash his hair more..intensely..

A few minutes later he got out of the shower and dried himself off. He changed into some clean clothes and sat don't on his bed, checking his messages.
~

From: shitty hair

To: king explosion murder.

Topic: hi \(•v•)/
___________________
Heyy! Denki and Sero and me are going to hang out in the woods! Wanna come along!?
Read
____________________
From: king explosion murder

To: shitty hair

Topic: no
____________________
No, don't you fucking dare come and drag me along.
Read
___________________
From: shitty hair

To: king explosion murder

Topic: oh no
____________________
Haha..funny you say that actually
Read

"Wha-" Bakugou was cut off by a knock at his door. "I SWEAR TO GOD SHITTY HAIR IF THATS YOU, WEIRD ARMS AND DUNCE FACE ILL END YOUR LIVES RIGHT NOW" Bakugou got up off his bed and stormed to his door.

He swung his door open to see kirishima, Kaminari and Sero trying to tip-toe away. They slowly glanced back with their face full of fear. "EEP" they all said in unison, a sweat dropped from each of their foreheads

. "Heyyy Bakugou...so I was wondering-" kirishima started before getting cut off "no" and at that Bakugou slammed his door in their face. "Hey, well at least we aren't dead?.." they nodded at kaminari.

Bakugou flopped back down onto his bed "de..ku.." he mumbled under his breath. His face got hot, he curled up into a ball "damn it...knowing you're probably training with someone else..pisses me off.." his body started to feel hot "I just want you beside me.." he started to slowly pant 'what the fuck is going on with me?!..'

He sat up and crossed his legs. 'I want to see him..I NEED to see him..' "Damn it bakugou.." he leaned his head on the wall, looking up at the ceiling 'ill just go ask to train with them! No one will mind! Then I'll get to see Deku all day' a smirk crept up on his features.

He got up and changed into work out gear and made his way to the training grounds, with a stupid smirk on his face.

Gahhh I'm sorry for the short chapter AgAiN but I have a lot of homework to do, so I hope this is will do!
_________________________
What kind of stupid idea do you think Bakugou has in mind?
___________________________
Also when I typed Seros name I missed spelt it and it autocorrect to 'arousal' lmao I thought that was funny

And have this picture as an apology for a short chapter.. I hope you accept my apology
🥺👉👈🌸

 I hope you accept my apology 🥺👉👈🌸

Word count: 572