5

(Asta's pov)

'Oh! Crap... I think he caught me stareing...' I thought as a blush spread across my cheeks. "U-um" I stuttered as I looked away. "You wanna-" I was interrupted by Vanessa who was giving us a 'why haven't you kissed yet' look. I glared at her and looked back at yuno who was looking away a slight blush on his face. I kinda wanted to chuckle, yuno looked so cute. "Yuno!!!" A familiar voice yelled, we looked towards the direction it came from, "klaus?" Yuno said in a confused tone. 'Oh, its klaus!' I thought as I got up and crossed my arms. 'Actually now that I think about it, klaus is an alpha, like yuno!' I thought as I stroked my nonexistent beard. "Hey asta" klaus says as he looked down at me. "Hey four eyes!" I say with a smile "its klaus, bean sprout!" He smirked. I looked at yuno that was giving klaus a slight glare. "Hm?" I tilted my head. Yuno than grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. "H-huh?" I stuttered, yuno pulled me into a hug. I was confused but nonetheless hugged him back. "Noelle!!" I hear a girl scream from behind us. I looked and saw mimosa basically jump to noelle. I let go of yuno and walked to mimosa "hey mimosa!" I smiled. She turned to me with a smile and gave me a big hug, oh, by the way, mimosa is a beta! "Hey asta! How are you?", "I'm good!" I say as I give her a smile. "How about you?" I ask, "oh pretty good!" Shes smiles back. "Oh, asta, can you do me a favor and get yuno for me?" I gave her a nod and started to walk to yuno.

(Yuno's pov)

"What was that about yuno?" Klaus said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I pushed his hand off "don't try to get with asta, okay" I glared at him. "Woah, yuno you know that I don't like him, but why do you care so much?" He asked. I scoffed, "its cuz he's my-" "yuno is my alpha!" I turn over to asta who is staring at me, with a look of determination, I smiled. "Oh, so you guys are a thing now? Well this isn't part of the schedule but I have to know if you guys kissed yet" klaus says with a grin.

(Asta's pov)

I blushed, I just said that without thinking. "U-um we.. um, small peck I guess" I said as I looked at the ground. "Nuh uh, stupidsta and yuno probably already had a hot steamy make out, with how long they stayed in astas room" noelle said with a smirk. I pouted/glared at her. "I agree!" Vanessa says giving me a wink. Klaus chuckled, "you guys make a cute couple" he said with a smile. I nodded and looked over at yuno, who was walking to me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, I nuzzled my face into his arm. A bright blush covering my face. Why is he so hot!!!!!!