12

(Asta'a pov)

Seeing the floor grow further away I glanced over at yuno who stood there absolutely unbothered. "Yuno your supposed to help your omega!" I whined. "Asta" yami's voice cold and stiff. I gulped and turned over ever so slowly. "Good job!" He said slapping my back roughly as he laughed. His laugh boomed through the black bulls base. I was basically a wobbling mess.

I balanced myself and turned back over to Yami,confused, "huh? What are you so happy about sir?" "Congrats kid! You get to stay with yuno for a whole month! Make me proud" yami cackled. He bent down real close to me "got it" he said. His face was always genuinely scary, but at that very moment I was wondering if he was worse then the demon attached to my grimoire.

My face turned a red "with him?! W-why??" "Because I said so and it'll be good for your training anyway" yami said as he gripped my head. "Ack! Alright! Alright! Can you please stop now.. your gonna crush my head sir" I yelped. He dropped me and I fell, "eat up and pack your stuff, you'll head off in the morning" he said as he left. I nodded and glanced over at yuno. "How do you feel about this???" I asked "about what?" He asked innocently as he tilted his head. "About us being together for a whole month!!! Duh?!" I said all flustered. "Ahhh" yuno said as he looked up, "I'm excited" he smiled. I blushed, what a perfect smile. UGH how can I be upset after that?! "Are you not excited?" Yuno said sounding a bit disappointed. I looked at him and snickered "I'm excited too! It was just unexpected" I said as I ruffled his hair. "Cute" yuno whispered. I blushed and leaned into his chest. "Where do you think their sending us?" I said looking up at yuno. Yuno looked down at me, I could tell he was pondering, cuz he always has such a serious expression. "I don't know?" He said after a few seconds. "Wow, your helpful" I laughed "and you are?" Yuno retorted as he jokingly pushed me.

I pushed him back. "Don't you think you should use your head asta?" Yuno said with a smug look on his face. "I do use my head" I pout "it's just it hurts sometimes, I can't help it" I heard a small sound come from yunos lips. I turned to look at him, he was covering his mouth, a small smirk could be seen peaking from beneath his hand. "Yun-" before I could say anything yuno burst into a cute chuckle. "Thats so like you asta" he laughed. "Wa! Well jeez! So high and mighty now are ya!" I huffed. "I'm gonna start packing" I say as I start walking my way to my room. "Shouldn't you eat first?" Yuno said grabbing my arm. His grip loose and gentle. "Oh! Your right!" I slipped my hand out of yuno's grip and grabbed his hand. Pulling him further into the kitchen. "Hey charmy!" I said looking at a small blob that was scarfing on a variety of foods. "Hey asta" charmy said with her usual smile. "You mind if you can make us a small meal?" "Would I!" Charmy didn't hesitate to use her creation magic, creating her small chefs and getting them to work. "Thank you charmy!" I said with a smile. "Thank you" yuno said as he slightly grinned. I looked at him in awe. He glanced over at me and raised a brow "what?" He asked. "Nothing" I said looking away and chuckling.