9

(Asta'a pov)

I followed behind noelle but it felt to slow for me, I just wanted to be there. This idiot, if he dies, I swear. I clenched my fist and I felt a light sting in my eyes. They welled up with tears of anxiety.

We turned the corner and noelle pointed to a room. I didn't hesitate to burst in.

My eyes widened as I saw yuno laying on a bed. His chest going up and down steadily. I walked over to him and fell to my knees. I slowly took off the blankets.

"Hey" a familiar voice said as a warm hand grabbed my wrist. "Y-Yuno" I said in a sad tone. "Where are you hurt" I asked. Yuno smiled and laughed. "In here" yuno said as he pointed at his heart. I looked up at him and gave him a death glare. "So was everyone in on this" I asked as a dark aura surrounded me. "Yes" yuno said as he kissed my cheek.

Before I knew it I was blushing up a storm. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a hug, his body was bigger than mine and in all honesty felt like a big blanket. I sat there enjoying his smell. "Ya know, if you pull that move again I won't hesitate to beat you" I scoffed. "Your holding back right now?" I couldn't see yuno's face due to the hug but I could imagine that big smirk plastered on his face. "Hey! I've been holding back so maybe you'll have a chance" I said as I pridefully crossed my arms and held my head up high. "Uh huh" "what do you mean uh huh-" I was cut off by a soft kiss.

ON THE LIPS.