1

(Asta's pov)

Ever since I made it into the black bulls its annoyed me how lonely I feel when I'm away from yuno. I don't know why and I don't know if its him. I thought it was because I was away from the church and sister lily but it doesn't feel right. Not to mention I haven't looked at sister lily the same anymore. She isn't the goddess I once saw, yet yuno... I can't lie he looks so cool!

Maybe its our brotherly love that causes me to be this way but as an omega... and as yuno being an alpha... I can't deny that this might be more. "Hey stupidsta," noelle said as she stomped up to me. Noelle is a beta, which makes actually alot of sense. Although with her,vanessa, grey and yami being the only ones to know about me being an omega is kinda scary. Vanessa is an omega too, but she is pretty scary for being an omega. Yami is obviously an alpha, hehe imagining anything else would just be ridiculous. Luck, henry, and Gauche are beta's. Gordon, Magna, Zora, and finral are alpha's. Me and charmy are the few omegas. I don't hate being an omega but without an alpha its hard. Heats suck and not to mention yami complains that my scent is too strong sometimes.

Although this I guess is a step back, it doesn't matter. My strength, skills, training, power, and heart are enough. I truly trust my teammates. "Hey asta, dont go daydreaming on me!" Vanessa said as she waved her hand in front of my face. "O-oh sorry vanessa," I said nervously. "We need to find you an alpha and soon" vanessa said as she put her hand to her forehead. I blushed and looked down "I dont need one, I think I'll be fine," I said with a smile. "Hey stupidsta! Remember your heats wont subside forever!" Noelle said as she pat my head.

"Who would I actually mate with though," I said as I fidgeted with my fingers. "Hmm... yuno?" Noelle said as she tapped her lip. "Ya! I ship! You guys would be so cute!" Vanessa squealed with joy. "W-wait what!" I blushed "well thats good to hear that you'll be marked" yami said out of nowhere. "Woah! When did you get here captain?" Vanessa said as she turned over to him. "I've been here" he said looking over at me. "While were on this subject, Yuno and his crew are here to talk," yami said with a slight smirk. I never knew that I could ever be so scared. "W-wait n-nu!" I stuttered like a complete idiot. "What are you stuttering about?" A familiar voice said behind me.

I felt my face heat up and I saw vanessa smirk. I slowly turned around with yuno's face just inches away from mine. "Yuno?" I blushed as I backed away a bit. "Hey asta," he slightly smiled. "H-hey yuno," I said awkwardly as I looked at the ground. Before I knew it vanessa, noelle, and yami slithered out of the room. I backed up a bit and took in a deep breath. "Hey asta, um... I've wanted to know but... are you an omega?" Yuno asked. I blushed a bit and looked up at him "ya...," I nodded "how'd you know?" I asked. "Your scent," yuno smirked as his eyes turned from his usual beautiful marigold to a dark crimson red.

I gulped and tried stepping back. My legs started going numb as the smell of his pheromones controlled my actions. I felt myself panting more and more, trembling a bit but moreover stable. "Y-yuno?" I said as I looked around. I tumbed over, my eyes focused on yuno's. His hot breath on mine. "Wait yuno!" I flinched.

"Asta!" Yuno said as he walked over to me. "Snap out of it or I'll be becoming the wizard king sooner than expected. 'It was a dream!' I thought 'thank god' I shook my head and ruffled my hair. "So yuno, how's life?" I asked as I focused on his eyes. "Pretty good... moreover just confused," he said his tone shifting a bit. I was a bit confused on what he meant "what do you mean?" I asked. I tilted my head a bit, "well.. for some reason I feel lonly without you," yuno said shyly. I blushed and backed up a bit "y-you too?" I said in disbelief.  Yuno looked at me in a shock. "You feel the same?" Yuno asked. I paused and looked at the floor "y-ya every time we split apart I feel lonly... or a bit empty... and for some reason you look so much cooler than the last time," I blushed as I gripped on my arm. I never expected this to happen. ..