Chapter 5; Fox rehired and Spix gone missing:

(You) Alienia/Shira's P.O.V:
Wow! So much buzz! I never felt so alive! And come to think of it, I've never felt so close to death either, anyway, much later, it was getting dark-ish, we were still flying until we found a good spot to rest for a bit, Tails flew down and set Sonic and I onto our feet, "That........was...........AWESOME!!!!! I can't believe I survived that! Best day ever, phew and Tails, thank you for saving us." I said giving him a hug, he hugged me back, "No problem, Alienia. But it was nothing, really" I pulled away, "No way, Tails! That's being a true friend." I smiled at the young kitsune as he smiled back, I looked to Sonic and hugged him too, "And thank you, Sonic." I whispered to him, he didn't understand why I hugged him, but hugged back anyway, "Thank me? For what?" He asked sounding a bit confused, "If it wasn't for you, offering me to watch this thing you did, I would've been walking around looking like a lost idiot." I replied as I hugged him tighter, but not too tight to the point of choking him to death, "And, I never would've had a great start to what may be our new adventure, three of us or more, also you taught me how to live to extreme dangers." I added pulling away, "Despite the fact I was underwater with not much time left until I passed out for good, I never felt so alive and I'm so happy I had this moment with you guys, I'll never forget this moment." I said, I felt bubbly and light inside, it felt weird, a good weird, "Thanks, Ali." Sonic said, his cheeks exploded into a dark-ish pink, he chuckled softly scratching the back of his head, "Wow, look at that sunset, guys." Tails said, pointing to a beautiful orange, fiery ball slowly plummeting down, it was the beginning of dusk, Sonic and I stared at the sunset in awe, we decided to take a rest stop here for a while to watch the sundown, I took a seat next to Sonic as he sat next to Tails, it was silent for a bit, we all watched the sun fall, but what REALLY caught my eye was Sonic's gorgeous green eyes and Tails' beautiful blue ones (Alliteration FTW!), Tails broke the silence and started a conversation, "About this job, what are the hours like?" Job? Are they thinking what I'm thinking? "Well, it's 7 days a week, but you get your own plane." Sonic replied sounding chilled out, I leaned in slightly, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked them, I had a good feeling, "Yup." They said in unison, with a nod from both the boys. Oh my god! Tails got his job back! I couldn't help but to squeal in delight, not to loudly, "Congratulations, Tails!" I got up, went around Sonic to hug Tails, "Sorry, I gotta calm down, phew, it's gonna be a full moon tonight." I said pulling away, and sat beside Tails, "That's ok." Was Tails' reply, "If only you could just wave a magic wand and I just calm down like that, eh?" I said snapping my fingers on the part I said: 'like that', the boys just nodded looking back to the sunset, then it hit me, I FORGOT ALL ABOUT TWINXIE!!!!!!!! My face turned into an O.O kind of face as I gasped, "What's wrong?" The boys asked me, "Speaking of magic, have either of you seen Twinxie?" I said sounding worried, "It'll be alright, just don't worry, I'm sure we'll find her, she can't be that far." Sonic said, getting onto his knees and crawled over to me, he placed a hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me, "Alright." I said sounding a little down, but at least he calmed me down, but it's a huge friggin' jungle! She's just 1 small critter, a spix! How are we gonna find a critter that's around 5 inches tall in a jungle that's kilometres big?! I guess we'll just need a little luck finding her.
With Twinxie:
Twinxie's P.O.V:
How could she do that?! Ok, I'm pretty ticked off right now, Shira the lionhog well, I should really say Alienia Mae the hedgehog until someone has found out, has left me, like way past uncool (lols Sonic reference!), not good, I mean, who knows what'll be out there. I kept going until I found her, until I came across someone on the ground weeping, I could tell straight away it was Fastidious Beaver. has anyone said that Shira had known him since she was a hedgecub? I suppose we don't need to lie to him, just as long as he keeps this a secret, "Yo, Fastids!" I fluttered over to him as he sat up, "Dude! How long have you been lying there?!" I said fluttering over his head slightly, "Actually about 10 minutes." The beaver replied looking at his watch, how does someone lie on the dirt for 10 minutes, I mean it looks uncomfortable, "Uh......never mind that, have you seen a turquoise girl around here?" I asked him trying to change the subject, "Actually you mean Shira the lionho-" "Sssssssshhhhhh." I interrupted him and looked around, it's a good thing no one was around, I sighed in relief, "Ok, if you must know, Shira is hiding her name, so she doesn't get caught, because there's a really mean tiger after her and he wants to......... well.........uh, anyway, you have to call her Alienia Mae the hedgehog, so please try your best to not give it away, it could all end badly for her." I tried to explain to him the best I could and my voice sounded like I was whispering, luckily he understood, "Ma'am, it would be a privilege to help Shira on her way." He said saluting, uh, yeah I dunno why he did that either, then he marched off in a random direction, hey he didn't answer my question! "Whoa there, eager beaver, which way did she go again?" "Actually, she went that way, she must've met up with a young blue gentleman." He said pointing the opposite way to where he was facing, "Thank you!" I said and to both our surprise, I hugged fastidious beaver, then flew away. But gentleman? I think he meant Sonic, oh my gosh, I can already imagine him sweeping Shira off her feet and......... {sighs} they would make such a cute couple *swoons* huh? Ahem, sorry about that, um anyway, I thought I was hot on the trail, but I'm guessing I was wrong cos there were no more footprints to follow, so I just turned around and went back to the beach hut.
(A/N: Cruddy ending for this chapter but I couldn't think of anything good and I was bored of working on chapter 5, so here it is, sorry if it's bad near the end of this chapter I couldn't think of a good way to finish it, this won't be the end of this story, I promise you it won't and before I say anything else, I don't really expect you to be searching for chapter 6 this weekend because I have a Christmas sleepover with my explorer district, won't go into detail with that, so yeah just a heads up and sorry if the ending for this chapter is crap, I was just busy with other things and I'm so sorry it took a long-ish wait, I really had to think about what I was going to write up and I didn't really have a lot of spare time this week cos y'know Christmas Day and yeah still 179-ish people have read my story 'so happyyyyyyyyy' thanks guys I love you all! And have a happy new year which is weird of me to say that now cos its Boxing Day. Ok I'll shut up now and see y'all have a good day, peace out, lionhogs!)