Chapter 7; Game Night:

No one's P.O.V:
You, Twinxie and your new friends made your way into the hut, and Amy thought it would be cool to put up some disco lights, "Nah, #let's skip to the good bit!#" you an Twinxie sang, "Ok, what do you wanna do? we have 'Just dance', oh, or we have karaoke! Sonic? Knuckles? What do you guys think?!" Amy suggested, Sonic and Knuckles were acting out slightly, they seem to shoot small glares at each other every now and then, "We could play 7 minutes in heaven." Tails said as a joke to get Sonic and Knuckles's attention, and funny enough it worked, "I'm so getting Alienia!" Knuckles called out, "What do you mean YOU get Alienia?! She can pick whoever she wants! And I think we all know who." Sonic exclaimed with a smirk, "Um, guys? You know Tails was kidding right?" You said giggling, the two older males had red cheeks, "W-well, then, w-what are we doing?" Sonic stuttered, "I think 'Just dance' and the karaoke doesn't seem like a bad idea" you said with a mischievous smile, you had an idea, you decided to have the karaoke singing mixed in with dancing. And that's what you did, "Ok, what song?" Sonic said holding a microphone, you told Tails what you were thinking and he was on board with it, "Um, actually, ALIENIA will decide, and what she decides, that's what you'll do" Tails said to Sonic AND Knuckles, "Yup, and you won't be needing this." You said taking the microphone off sonic and chose..........'scandalous' by Mis-Teeq, "Ok, so we're singing 'scandalous' without microphones?" You and Tails started to laugh, Twinxie and Amy were curious about what you and Tails were laughing about, you were too busy laughing, so Tails told them and THEY joined in, "No one said anything about singing." Twinxie said, Sonic finally realised where you were going with it and blushed wildly, Knuckles still didn't know what you meant, until Sonic told him, "Aw man, why us?" Knuckles whined, "Well, you did ask." Amy said giggling, "So, come on, you HAVE to dance to the song, you HAVE to twerk, swing your hips, whip your hair, or in this case, quills, you have to REALLY go for it." You said to them, "Now this I've gotta see!" Amy and Twinxie said in unison, "Get a camera or film the whole thing." You whispered to Tails and the girls, they whipped out their phones and cameras as you started the song and you decided that you'll sing along. Amy and Twinxie pressed the record buttons on their phones and they circled around the boys while Tails took LOADS of snapshots while Knuckles twerked and Sonic was on his hands and knees and whipped and swished his quills in the rhythm of the song, you, Twinxie, Amy and Tails were laughing so much, you couldn't sing anymore. You were on your knees when Sonic walked away and strutted back and swished his hips. Time had flown by, the music ended and Sonic and Knuckles finished in the funniest position possible, Sonic was leaning on Knuckles, with his leg around him and a hand in his chest, and Knuckles had one arm around Sonic's waist and a hand under his chin, making Sonic look up at Knuckles, it was funny to see that their lips were pretty close to each other, "Please don't kiss me, Knuckles." Sonic said feeling awkward, Knuckles dropped Sonic, causing him to fall down. "It would've been a whole lot funnier if we put on 'Don'tcha' by Pussycat Dolls." Amy said in between laughs, "Yeah, or 'Single Ladies' by Beyonce." Twinxie added, the girls were tittering on about the whole thing. You were so happy about forcing Sonic and Knuckles to do that. Knuckles came over to you, breathing heavily after dancing, "What the heck were you thinking?" Knuckles said, trying to catch his breath, "I was thinking, now this would be funny." You joked, "I am NEVER doing that again." You heard Sonic say, "And, Knuckles? You REALLY pushed me down." He added and punched Knuckles' arm, Knuckles just scowled down at Sonic, he shot it back to Knuckles, "Hey, wanna sing another song?" You said, changing the subject, "Hmm? Oh yeah! Sure." Sonic said and followed you, "Mind if I joined?" Knuckles asked, Sonic was about to say something, until you jumped in, "Nah, come on!" You said, grabbing both Sonic's and Knuckles' hands, "Hey, Tails? Do you think you could pass us a couple of microphones?" Sonic asked, "Sure thing, Sonic." Tails said, chucking some microphones to you guys, "Twinxie, Amy? Want a microphone?" "Sure!" The girls said, lets say they REALLY hit it off, so that's a good sign, "What song?" You asked, "How about..........." Sonic said, and chose..........'I'm blue' by Eiffel 65 (or your favourite song, it's one of my favourites), "Oh, my god, YES!!!" You and Twinxie exclaimed. You guys had a great time singing, dancing and just goofing around. When the song ended, for no reason, Knuckles flopped down, causing him to faceplant, Sonic got on top of him, he had his legs either side and said, "Oppa gangnam style!" And that's exactly what he did, you all started to laugh, "Haha! Ok, I have to admit, this is the best ever!" You said, Knuckles lifted his face up and saw what Sonic was doing, he shot Sonic right off of him, Sonic got up and saw Knuckles walk up to him, "Uh-oh." Sonic bolted out of the door with Knuckles not far behind, "I gotta water pistol somewhere." Tails said looking for the pistol. Then Amy came up to you and said, "So, Alienia, are you having a good time?" "Yeah, one of the best times I've had." You said smiling, "Great, just wondering, is there something going on between you, Sonic and Knuckles?" You were blushing uncontrollably and stumped for words. Luckily, Tails came back a water pistol, "Ok, once they come back, I'll soak 'em with this!" Tails said, kneeling down by a window, and sure enough, they came back, Tails got both Sonic AND Knuckles in one splash, the boys screamed real loud since it was ice cold. They came back inside, "Hey, Ali! Gimme a hug!" Sonic said with his arms open and walked up to you. You backed up, "No! You're soaking!" You squealed, you couldn't move anywhere, he had cornered you and wrapped his arms around you, you gasped and shivered slightly, Sonic rubbed his damp muzzle (cheeks) against your's. you tried to pull away from the soggy hoggy, but he kept a hold of you. Knuckles then hugged you from behind, you screamed, you became wet front and back from these two, you could hear Amy, Twinxie and Tails laughing at you. Eventually, the boys pulled away, leaving huge wet patches on your front and back.
Time skip (just skipping time now, I'm in a rush-ish):
After you, Sonic and Knuckles dried up, things were starting to wind down, you all got some hot chocolate and say down on the sofas and watch a film (any film you like). It was just getting to the good part, until Sonic tapped your shoulder, you turned to him, "Can you come with me for a second?" He whispered, you silently got up and followed him outside. "What's up?" You asked him, "Why are we out here?" "Ok, I didn't wanna disturb them from watching the movie, but where do you live, just out of curiosity?" You honestly didn't know, since you're always running and clearing your name because Shimba is always on your tail, but it didn't bother you that much, because....well, that's the thing, even though you're not, outlaws don't need to worry about homes. "You don't have a home?" Sonic said, it snapped you out of your thoughts, "Well, not really, I'm always on the run, so there's no point." You said casually, "Well, you could stay with us, maybe?" Sonic suggested to you, "Wow. That's the first time anyone has ever excepted me into their home. I'd be more than happy to, thank you." You gave him a quick hug, he patted your back, "No problem." "Well, we better get back inside." You said, making your way to the doorway, "Wait." "What's up? Is there something wrong?" You turned around, "Well, um.......why don't we watch your fighting techniques, I mean, back there with 'Burnbot', that was incredible and I wanna see what else you can do." Sonic said, scratching his head, you smiled, "Alright, I don't see why not." "Great, so wanna start tomorrow?" He asked, "Tomorrow sounds good." You said walking inside. Sonic then sighed with joy (if that's possible), and followed you. Everyone was asleep now, the T.V was still on, so you turned that off, "I'll make a bed each for us." Sonic said. The beds were set up, and you and sonic had then settled down to sleep. Tomorrow you'll be with Sonic to watch your abilities and whatnot, but little did you know, it was all because Sonic wanted to get to know you better. (Again, long chapter, and the ending was rushed, but I've got flow rider today, yeah! Whoo! And I hope you like it. See you all and have a good day, peace out, lionhogs!)