Chapter 6; The Gang's all here:

Twinxie's P.O.V:
I was still in the middle of the jungle, trying to find a way out to get back to where Shira and I started. 'Oh, forget it! I'm lost!' I literally screamed in my head, just as soon as those exact words came into my head, I saw a pathway that lead straight out of the jungle and to the beach hut. Speak of the devil, I was so relieved by this, I followed the path and it lead me to the beach. Ahh, the sand and the waves crashing against the rocks like there's no tomorrow. Anyway, I was hoping to see any sign of Shira........nothing, 'Hmmmm.......maybe they're inside.' It thought to myself and decided to go check it out. "Shira? I mean, Alienia? Hello?! Huh?" I called out wondering about. When I got there, it was not what I was expecting at all. She wasn't there, instead I find someone.......well, pink and, pulling on a rope which appears to be attached to a bell, "Lemme in! I DEMAND A CALLBACK!!!!" I could tell the voice was a female and that's when it hit me, "It's that crazy improv girl. EXCUSE ME?!" I called out fluttering to the pink female, "HEEEYY!!!! Huh? Oh, OVER HERE!!!! HI!!!" She stopped screaming at the hut and called me over, "Hi! Um.....my name is Twinxie the golden spix and I was wondering if you've seen a turquoise girl around here, silver sword? Knee-length boots?" I asked her, she seemed surprised by my size, just a floating rodent fluttering in front of her face, not literally, "Uh.......nope, sorry." I saw her eyes gazing elsewhere, and turned around to see that big red guy, that flirted with Shira, he seemed............down. "Knuckles? What's wrong?" Asked the pink hedgie, worried about his behaviour, the red guy sighed, "Well, for one thing, Knuckles. Jr isn't working out.........." With that being said, he just kept the slouch whist walking away. Knuckles. Jr? Hmm, I wonder who he meant......."Oh. So you're say that you need a......." Oh, no. Please, no! I saw that glint in her eyes and I could tell what she was thinking, "* Italian accent* I'm-a crazy pizza man! Who juggles and sings! *sings*" I knew it. She did it, I went to catch up with them, since the girl ran off to catch up with that guy, he turned around with a much happier expression, "Knuckleina!" What?! That's not a name! He completely made that up! Then again, it is like me coming up with Alienia, oh, Twinxie! You idiot! "Knuckleina? Cool, where'd you get that from?" The girl asked, "Well, how do I put this? Um..........I kinda..........sorta........maybe.........met a girl." Was his timid reply. "YOU HAVE?! Wow, this is GREAT!!!!" Wait, I know who he's talking about now, "You mean, Alienia-Mae the hedgehog?" I asked him, "Yeah- Hey, who are you?" He asked me, interrupting himself. "That's Twinxie the golden spix, and she's looking for someone." The girl jumped into our conversation, "Yeah, I-" "Who?!" The bulky echidna interrupted, "......My friend, Alienia." I replied trying to sound casual, but it's was really awkward when his huge hand grabbed me and shook me roughly, come to think of it, just thinking about it makes my head feel like spinning nonstop, "That hot girl?" He asked me excitedly and stopped shaking me "{sighs} Yes! The 'hot girl'" I said sounding a little annoyed, but I'm glad I wasn't shaken into tiny pieces, "Well, I'm sure she can't be far." The pink girl spoke up, Lets just hope so..." I said out loud, but in my head I'm saying, 'Otherwise, god knows what'll happen to her.' Yeah, I guess no one told you, if Shira dies, either, Shimba will have full possession over the rest of the spixes or if every last lionhog dies out, the spixes will die with them. If it does happen, I'd rather die a free spix than to live as a slave. Enough about me, anyway, lets get on with the story, "Ok, ladies, lets go find Alienia!" The red guy said, marching one way, "And, maybe you could win her over, Knuckles!" The pink girl added following him, "I mean, that is if she's interested." He said, slowing down and scratching the back of his head, "Oh, she's single and half-searching." I said, come to think of it, I sounded like I WANTED Shira to have a boyfriend, "What's the other half?" The hedgehog asked me, I thought about it for a second and then said out loud without a stutter or anything, " Uh......half-can't-be-bothered-and-more-likely-to-explore-and-rebelle-against-a-lotta-things-that-won't-go-into-further-detail." They both had blank expressions on their faces, looked at each other and then said, "Uh.......yeah, ok/Sure we'll just go with that." We kept walking, or in my case, fluttering by their side, "By the way, I never got your names, well, I got his name, uh, Knuckles, right?" I said pointing to 'Knuckles', "That's right, and I'm Amy Rose or as Knuckles renamed me, 'Knuckleina'." The pink girl replied in a happy tone, Amy....huh. Cool name, "Yeah, I'll just stick with Amy, it's easier." I said, scratching my head, "Yeah, I'll get confused, too." Amy said, shaking her head, y'know, I gotta say, when I'm not really around Shira, I seem a little more open to people, oh who am I kidding? I'm always open to people, well, sometimes. A little later on, we were getting to know each other a little better, like how Amy loves to get creative and discovering history and all that, she's not at all like Shira, since she just wants to explore and rebelle, she feels like a wanted outlaw, but it's cool with Shira, cos she feels it makes her stronger and yet, in a few places like "pride island" (a place I made up), she is very well known, lets just hope that no one from there has taken a vacation to where we were right now. Amy then perked up with a question that lead to a conversation, "So, tell me about 'Alienia'. Is she nice? Is she fun to be around? Is she eye-candy to every boy she meets?" Whoa, it sounded like she REALLY wanted to meet Shira in person, "Dude, that chick had me at hello, but keep a hold of your shoes though." Knuckles added with a bit of a blush, could he be having a crush on Shira? "Why would I need to hold my shoes?" "Don't ask." Knuckles and I said in unison, I ended up giggling as knuckles blushed a darker pink. "So, what does she like? What does she dislike?" Oh, wow. That, I had to pick out what Shira had been doing so far, "Oh, um, well, a lotta things, she loves sword fighting, parkour, hunting down things she needs to eat for survival-" I pretty much slapped my hand over my mouth after those last couple of words, they looked back at me as if to say, 'She does what?!' Oh great(!) it's all my fault if she gets.....busted. " Uh......I mean climbing mountains! That's what I meant to say!" Phew, dodged a bullet there, Twinx. It's a good thing they believed me. We kept going, but there was no sign of Shira or anyone else.