Chapter 8; A New Look, Part 1:

(A/N: I would like to give thedawnofthedragon some credit for helping me out with this chapter, if you're reading this, tdotd (user name in short), thank you, I couldn't have done it without you, my friend. Anyways, enjoy.)
Shira/Alienia's (you) P.O.V:
it was sunrise when I woke up, I stretched out with a silent yawn, I looked around to see that everyone else was asleep, it was pretty quiet, well except from Sonic's snoring, I'm surprised that I was able to sleep through that. Anyway, I decided to get up and straighten up my mane, the quills weren't so easy to comb. I walked outside to enjoy the breeze in the atmosphere this morning. I leaned against the hut, with my hands behind my back. As I sighed, I felt something crawl on my hands and little sharp pins scraping along my fur, I turned around and saw leaves and blossoming flowers in the wall, I really need to do something about this curse, otherwise it'll go off at the wrong time, and if it does, then everyone is gonna know, even Twinxie will know, yeah, I haven't told her either. I then heard a yell from someone inside the hut, I decided just to stay out of that one and just focus on being outside. Then Sonic came outside, his quills were a mess, he was groaning in disgust with a cringe, and, oh god! He was reeking of armpit, urgh! "Hey, Soni- oh god! Why do you smell.......different?!" I said holding my pink, heart- shaped snout, "Urgh, lets say I had a pep talk with Knuckles' armpit." He ran around the back of the hut, and I could hear him vomiting, poor dude! I went back inside, I was about to go and wake up Twinxie, but Amy tapped me on the shoulder, "Hmm? Oh, mornin' Amy. You sleep well?" "Yup, but it was a lot of fun yesterday, I've never had that much fun until you guys came." She replied, "Aw, thanks." I said, Amy looked around for a second, "Where's Sonic?" As those words were said, "Has anyone got a mint?" Sonic was by the door, coughing, "Or an air freshened at least?!" He was leaning against the doorway, "What happened?" Amy asked, "Yeah, Knuckles! TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Sonic yelled at Knuckles, "What are you yelling at me for?!" He yelled back, "Alright, ok. I'll tell it, I was just about to go outside for a little air, until THAT IDIOT ASSAULTED ME BY GRABBING THE BACK OF MY HEAD AND FORCING ME TO SMELL HIS ARMPIT!!!!" Sonic went mental, "Ewww!" Amy yelled out, "Ok, I've done a lot of wierd things in the past, but THAT is not one of them" I said with a bit of a laugh, "I am SO gonna get you back for that, just as soon as I go outside and find a flower bed." "Oh yeah? Well they will die out before you even go NEAR one." Knuckles said poking Sonics nose, "Yeah, cos of YOUR scent!" Sonic poked Knuckles' nose back, "GUYS, STOP FIGHTING!" Amy yelled out, I covered my ears, "Ahh, jeez, Amy!" I called out, "Oops, sorry, Alienia. But I think we should get dressed for the day." Amy said. I got the feeling that Amy called out so loud, that Tails and Twinxie woke up, "Morning, guys" Twinxie yawned, her wings fluttered to get some motion into them again, "What's for breakfast?" Tails stretched out and wriggling his tails to get them working, "Oops, sorry to wake you guys." Amy said with her ears flattening, shuffling her feet and looking at the floor blushing, "It's cool, I'll just flip a pancake or something." Tails said, rubbing his eyes and walking into the kitchen. Sonic combed his quills, calming them down a bit, "I'll just see how Tails can manage a frying pan." Sonic said, shuffling his way over to the kitchen. Amy, Knuckles and I were just standing around, not saying anything. It was completely silent, until Amy spoke up, "Anyone else hungry?" "Nah." Knuckles and I shook out heads. "Ok, Alienia, wanna come with me for something?" Amy said to me, "Uh, sure ok." "Great! Take you shirt and whatnot." Amy grabbed my hand and took me to where my clothes were, they were washed, dried and all that jazz. I grabbed my clothes and followed Amy to another room, "Ok, put those clothes on." Amy said as she turned around. I got changed into my clothes as I would do normally and let her know that I was dressed, "Ok, I can make some modifications here and there." Amy said with a thinking face. Sweet, wait.......what?! She didn't say anything about modifications! "Wait, what?" "Yup, no offence but it's a little tacky, so lets start on the shirt." Amy grabbed my shirt and ripped it, "Hey! What the hell are you- whoa, neat!" My shirt was ripped at the bottom so my stomach was exposed, but not completely, my right sleeve was torn into two pieces, so part of it just dropped down on my upper arm and the other half seemed as though it was like a strap, "Ok, shirt, check. Lets take a look at the shorts." Any looked at my shorts and shook her head, "Nuh-uh. Too pale, don't worry, I got something you might like." She ran out of the room and came back with some short dark blue denim shorts, "I was saving these for something else, but it wouldn't have suited me anyway, it'll look great on you though." "Thanks, Amy, they do actually look pretty cool, could you uh....." I said to Amy hinting her what I wanted her to do, she turned around as I got out my shorts and put on the new ones, "oh, and they also come with a belt with a sword holder. Perfect for you!" She gave me the belt, it was fuchsia and she was right, it did have a sword holder, I put that through the loops of the shots and wore it with the left side up and the right side down so it was diagonal and places my sword into the holder, funny enough it actually fit, "Ooh, that's an interesting way to wear a belt. Just a couple more things." Amy looked at my boots, "They have SO got to go." Amy said running out of the room and coming back with another pair of boots, "I thought these would go nicely with the belt." She gave me the boots as I tried them on, Amy ran out of the room and came back with tape and jewellery, she wrapped the tape around my legs and my arms, I wrapped some of it around my hands, it'll help control my power better. We then pierced my ears so that I could have earrings and put a few tiny hair bands in my mane, "Ok I think we're done!" Amy said as she showed me to a mirror, "Wow! This is great!" I said, "You like it?" "No way! I LOVE it! Thanks Amy!" I said hugging her, she hugged back, "Ok, lets show the others." Amy said dragging me back into the other room. "Hey, guys." I nervously chuckle, "Hey, Alien-whoa!" Sonic said, in awe, he couldn't stop looking at me, he didn't even hide his red cheeks. Knuckles couldn't even speak. He was all over the place, their tails were wagging quickly. "Wow, you look great, Alienia!" Tails said, "Aw, thanks, Amy helped." I said to them, "Hey Amy, you think you can give me a new look?" Twinxie asked Amy, "Sure! Come with me!" She replied and went and followed Amy. I soon felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned and saw the blushing blue hedgehog, "Um...........a-are you g-gonna.......um......" He stuttered, shuffling his feet, "Uh, yeah, lets go." "Um, guys? Alienia and I are just gonna go out for a little while." Sonic said, scratching the back of his head, "Uh, ok!/Have fun!/Not too much fun!/Be back soon!" Tails, Amy, Knuckles and Twinxie called out. Sonic and I walked outside, it was a couple of paces before Sonic grabbed my hand, but I didn't let it get to me, "So, wanna go into the jungle?" Sonic asked me, "Uh, sure, that's seems reasonable, lets go." I replied and we made out way into the jungle.
(A/N: Ok, just a little reminder: this chapter will be a 2 (maybe more) part chapter, otherwise it'll be too long, and I don't want you to suddenly get bored after the half of it, just a heads up there. So, yeah, also, I have a week off school, so I'll have plenty of time to write up part 2 and so on. See you all and have a good day! Peace out, Lionhogs!)