Adopted By Who!?!?!?!

PROLOGE

"ALEXANDRIA GET DOWN HERE, SOMEONE WANTS TO MEET YOU!" I quivered at the man that helps run this orphanage's tone. I walk down the stairs with my black blanket.

"Yes?" I asked looking down.

"I said someone wants to see you don't screw it up." I nodded my head and walked into the room that they hold the interviews.

"Hi, what's your name?" A man with colored hair asked.

"Alexandria, what's yours?" I asked in a small voice afraid that he didn't want me to ask that.

"My name's Jayy. Would you like to come home with me?"

"I don't know you."

"Do you like music?" I nodded my head and he handed my an ipod like what some people have here but not many. "Listen to this." A familiar song came on it's my favorite song to sing. I knew I was smiling.

"I love this song."

"My band sings this song." My smile grew wider. "Do you want to meet my friends?" I nodded again and Mrs. Claire gave him paper. We went to his car once I got my few things.

"Are you my new daddy?"

"Yes you're gonna have two daddies now." We drove to the new house I would be staying at to meet my other daddy.

**********************************************************************************

Song I'm listening to: Bewitched by Blood on the Dance Floor

sooo new story more to come..... Imma do a character intro in a minute so yeah.