𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻 𝙿𝚃.𝟸 | THE END

"Jahseh please tell me it isn't true" Lauren waited up all night for Jahseh to come home. He didn't make it in till about 4:30am but she waited.

"Jahseh please" Lauren said crying harder. Her world came crashing down and she just couldn't get a break.

"Lauren you gotta leave" Jahseh said trying to remain this cold demeanor. Lauren felt her heart waste away.

"What" She said at this point sobbing.

"Get your shit and get out" Jahseh said lightly pushing past her. Lauren couldn't believe it. Her whole body started to ache.

"What does she have that I don't" Lauren said following Jahseh.

"Lauren Im not gonna tell you again" He said unable to face the girl he loved but hurt so much.

"Jahseh what it is , please" Lauren cried.

"Am I too skinny ? Is my hair not curly enough ?" Lauren sobbed.

"I'll fix it , just please don't leave me" Lauren said going to touch Jahseh. He took a deep breathe before turning around. Of course he loved Lauren but he knew Geneva would always be in picture. Only way to fully let Lauren go was to break her to point she'd never wanna return.

"Lauren , I don't fucken love you , I don't fucken wanna be with you .. I want you to get your shit and get the fuck out my house" He said staring at the girl. Through her tears she searched his eyes , looking for any hint of love .. all she could see was darkness.

"As you wish" She said Silently crying and walking to his room to collect her things

THE END

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 🤓