𝙼𝙾𝙰𝙽 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙼𝙴 | PRIVATE CHAT

HEROINFATHER
Private chat ?

HEROINFATHER
Why did you end your live ?

GoryWhory
nobody has ever gave me that many chips before

GoryWhory
you deserve your own show

GoryWhory has invited you to a private chat
Accept   Decline

"I just wanna start by saying thank you so much" The white skin girl said smiling to herself. The most chips she'd ever gotten was 25,000 and 100,000 was such a big milestone for her.

HEROINFATHER :
No problem vro

HEROINFATHER :
I wanna hear you

She looked at the monitor for a moment. Staring at herself to make sure she looked her absolute best for the stranger behind the computer screen.

HEROINFATHER :
Put on some headphones then play looking for a star by XXXTENTACION and let me hear you

She looked at the screen still puzzled. She knew exactly what song they were talking about due to her crippling depression but she couldn't figure out why'd someone would want her to listen to that while she moaned. Regardless she obeyed the mysterious persons command.

HEROINFATHER :
Don't start till I say so

She propped one of her legs up looking at the screen. Waiting for an okay.

HEROINFATHER :
Start by touching yourself through your underwear

She once again obeyed. Rubbing her slit up and down through her red lace Victoria secret underwear. She bit her lip going at the same pace while waiting for further direction. The friction from the thin fabric rubbing against her made it feel 10 times better.

HEROINFATHER :
Speed up & apply pressure

And so she did , moving her two fingers across her slit faster while slightly applying pressure.

"UH" She moaned throwing her head back and closing her eyes. Continuing the motion a little faster each time.

"Uh"

"Ahh"

"Ahh

"Uh"

Her body began to tremble slowly as she looked at her computer screen.

HEROINFATHER :
Cum for daddy

Vixen let her white juices soak her new underwear. She let out a large moan while doing so.

HEROINFATHER :
Lick it up

Laublood simply nodded. Removing her underwear and wiping her clit with her fingers and sticking them in her mouth.

HEROINFATHER :
Goodnight Vixen

"Goodnight daddy"

GoryWhory has left the private chat

How many stars would you rate this chat ?
★★★★☆