𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙰𝚈𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 | REAL LIFE

"Lauren I seen Geneva's post are you okay" Taylor said speaking into the phone.

"I'm fine" Lauren said in a quiet voice, almost a whisper.

"Are you sure" Taylor said questioning her close friend. See yeah they bumped couchies for some chips from time to time but they also where extremely close. Almost like each other's only friend.

"He was drunk, high and god knows what else" Lauren said letting out a chuckle.

"He didn't mean anything he said" She said letting out a deep sigh.

"I don't know. From what you told me it all felt too real" Taylor said opening her fridge.

"I felt the same way but you know. Drugs impair the mind" Lauren said trying to convince herself she's okay.

"Have you even talked to him since the post went up" She said grabbing the whip cream out her fridge.

"No and he hasn't reached out so that just confirms everything I said that night" Lauren said looking at her nails.

"Me and him will never work"

"Well never say never but he does bring a whole bunch of drama" Taylor said spraying the whip cream in her mouth.

"I know, a good 18 million people know I moaned a upcoming rappers name on live" Lauren said causing her and Taylor to break into laughter.

"Good thing your mom doesn't have Instagram" Taylor said trying to quiet her laughs.

"That's what I was thinking"

"And hey it could be worse , they only used the audio"

"True, but whatever the case may be I think this is good for me. Ever since he's walked into my life I've been so engaged in him and this odd reality that I forgot about everything else" Lauren said getting off her couch.

"Hmm your talking like y'all never gonna speak again. I doubt it" Taylor said knowing her friend.

"I mean he's with the beaver now so I don't see any reason for us too conversate" Lauren said laughing to herself.

"Hmm I don't, somethings fishy about all that. You don't confess your feelings too someone and be layed up in there bed then go and take pictures with your ex" Taylor said eating more whip cream.

"He's a guy, there pretty ruthless. But hmm let's go do something .. I need a distraction anyways" Lauren said going into her closet.

"Okay I'll see you when I get there" Taylor said smiling.

"Okay I love you"

"Love you too" Taylor said before hanging up the phone.