𝚃𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙷 |LIVE

Notification: GoryWhory is now live

Would you like too join ?
Yes      No

"You guys I got something special coming" Vaublood said thinking of her shoot with X. She felt uncomfortable calling him by his first name though. Vixen thought they weren't on first name basis as of yet.

"And to celebrate i have a special show tonight" She said flashing her signature smile.

"OH Taylor" She said giggling as another white girl joined her on the screen.

"And Im back" Taylor said smiling widely at the camera. Both young women had stopped caming around the same time due to unknown reasons.

"Yes you are" Vixen said looking at Taylor and pulling her into a sloppy kiss. Taylor returned the kiss drooling into her mouth.

TAYLORWELOVEYOU :
I'm already hard

Scaryteary :
Y'all are magical together

GoryWhorysbiggestfan :
Your making my kitty so wet

" oh stop it guys" Vixen said breaking the kiss. Taylor then crawled into her lap and began sucking on her neck. Taylor and Laura weren't anything exclusive though. They'd simply bump coouchies from time to time for some chips.

"Uh" Vixen let out a loud moan as Taylor continued to suck on her neck.

TAYLORWELOVEYOU
sent 5000 chips 💵

GoryWhorysbiggestfan
sent 5000 chips 💵

HEROINFATHER
sent 200000 chips 💵

Vixen was too in the moment to even pay attention to her computer screen. See despite popular belief other than her self please Lauren barely got any action. In fact she had still never had any real dick. Just dildos , anal balls and that sort of thing. The moment was cut short when her phone started going off and wouldn't stop.

RapidWhores :
Turn that shit off

TRat :
Handle your business so we can continue with the show

Vixen excused herself in embarrassment exiting her room and picking up the phone.

"Hello" she spoke softly almost in a whisper.

"Vixen I need you" X said lowly grunting in her ear. Ever since they started talking he'd always call her in the middle of her lives asking for something or having her do things to the point where she couldn't even cam anymore. At first it seemed like a coincidence but as time went on she realized it was for sure on purpose.

"Sir you do know I'm in a middle of a live right" She said staring at the phone wishing he could see how stupid she was looking at him.

"I'm sorry mama , I just really need you to come over asap" X had never invited her too his apartment. Other than a little bit of flirting here and there and there first private encounter online there relationship was nothing more than a friendship.

"Good lord X, okay fine just give me a moment" She said before hanging up.