12. Twelve

"Okay! Well, it was just another day in my life and I was going in to down here to do some shopping! So I went so some stores and started trying out some clothing, but they didn't fit, none of them. I'm maybe isn't as curvy as you Cazy, but I'm still have some curves. So, because the damn clothing didn't fit I started to sort of cry? Not really cry but just feeling down. So then later when I needed to get some food I went to McDonald's, but when I'm finally am about to order I just take one bag of sliced apples and water" Domi says before being interrupted by the waitress, serving us our orders.

"Well, as I order my stomach is making this really loud grumpy noise and a guy behind me start laughing. Embarrassed I'm trying to not care as I take my plate and go to sit down. So there I was, trying to stop my hunger with some apples and water, when the guy from the queue suddenly sits down in front of me and start putting food on my trail. 

I asked him why and he just shrouded his shoulders and said that a pretty girl like I needed to eat. I didn't want to be rude so I accepted the food and we started to get to know each other after that little lunch. And after that we've been together" She finished and smiles towards us. 

"That was so adorable!" I squeal and hug her over the table. 

"Sounds lame..." Ewelina says under her breath and roll her eyes "nothing personal! It's just my opinion!" 

Domi just look at Ew without knowing how to react. 

"You have the same amount of feeling as a stone! Don't worry Domi, Ew is always like that" I reassure her and she relax again. We start talking about fashion when suddenly screaming erupts and bright flashes follows. 

"Oh my god!" I hear Ewelina say under her breath. 

"What's happening?" Domi asks as we stands up and walk out of the café. As soon as we're outside, a hoard of twelve-years old and about five paparazzi runs up to us and start screaming.

"OMG! You're Harry's and Zayn’s girlfriends!" The girls all scream in one way or another and the paparazzi try to ask question while showing their cameras up in our face.  

Turning around to look at Ewelina and Domi it's hard not to laugh. Domi look like she's seen a ghost and Ewelina looks like she's ready to kill. Oh poor paparazzi, getting on Ewelina’s nerves. 

"Taxi" I yell and hail a taxi which I make Domi get into. 

"Aren't you coming with me?" She asks calmly. 

"Nah, I think Ewelina has some things to say to the paparazzi! But hey, let's hang out again!" I say and smile towards her before I let her close the door and drive away. Okay, back to Ewelina, who is screaming at a, now terrified paparazzi. 

"Don't you have any dignity?? Would you like to have a camera showed in your face?!?!" She screams and turns around to face another one. 

"And to answer your damn fucking question . I. DO. NOT. DATE. HARRY. FUCKING. STYLES!"

Some of the little girls start screaming of happiness and some keeps glaring at me. 

"Slut" one of the girls scream at me and more start joining her, but many of the girls just stare chocked at them.

"Ey you!" Ewelina says loudly and make way towards the group of mini devils. 

"What are you going to do?!" They say cocky, but takes a few steps back. 

"She won't do anything" I say sweetly. "I, on the other hand, might." 

"Oh, we're not scared of you" they say, still backing away.