3. Three

I must have fallen asleep cause I was woken up by someone poking me in the stomach.

“What the fuck?!” I growl in a very sexy ‘just woken up’ voice.

“Good morning sleepyhead! Hope you up for a midnight swim?” Emilie’s voice says in a way too happy tone. I mean, who want to be woken up by that cheerful voice?

I slowly open my eyes and look straight up to the sky, which is really dark blue and full with stars. Please don’t tell me Emilie woke me up in the middle of the freaking night?!

“Emilie, what is the damn clock?” 

“Oh it’s only 11.45 PM!”

I give her a glare and stands up.

“Don’t give me that glare!”

“Too late bitch!” I say in a playful tone and plops down on my beanbag again.”So how was your date with curly?”

“It was fantastic! And you know what, I even got his number! We went to this cozy little restaurant and he ordered to us in French I think and it were so romantic!”

“Wait a blubby second! He gave you his number?! That’s like totally awesome, now you can stalk him for real!”

“Hey, don’t be mean Cazy! I’m not a crazy stalker”

“Yes you are, and we both know it!”

“Okey, anyway, did you want to go for a swim?”

 “Sure, why not?”

We undress and put on our bikinis, okey Emilie borrows one of mine, again, because the nutshell didn’t take hers with her.  I sent a text to Michelle and ask her to come over and join us and then run after Emilie into the ocean. The water is warm against my skin and I dive in as quickly as possibly, because I love to be under water. It’s like a whole new world and it’s so calming, just go with the waves. Back and forward and so on. In the middle of my sweet relaxing moment, a body crashes down on me, and makes me fast as a bug make my way up to the surface.  I inhale the lukewarm air and turn around to see who it was who disturbed my wonderful ‘me-time’, and there I see Michelle, smiling like a beaver.

“Why” is all I say and stairs at her with a killing glare.

“I thought it would be funny, come here ladybug, and give momma a hug!” she says and start swimming towards me. I take a deep breath and dive, and with some strokes I’m directly under the evil beaver. I grab hold on her foot and pulls her down quickly and then let go. When she gets to the surface she is totally out of breath.

“What did you do that for?” she asks irritated.  

“Do you really need to ask?”  

“Okey, I maybe deserved that, but anyway, where is Emilie?”

I look around and can’t see her anyway until I look up at the beach and see her sitting on a towel.

“She is on the beach, and I think she is on her phone” I say.

“Oh she’s on the phone, whit who?”

“I don’t know, but she told me Harry gave her his number!”

“I have an idea! Shall we take the phone and talk some whit this curly bay who have stolen our best friend’s heart?”

“Oh I love you badass plans! Let’s go!”

We both start making our way to shore, and once we are up on land, we start sneaking up on Emilie. Michelle are the fastest of us two so she runs and take the phone from Emilie and I grab her and hold her down, so Michelle can run and lock herself in. Once Melle are on a safe distance I release Emilie and start running after Michelle, and I have just enough head start that I make it into my bathroom, where Michelle is hiding, and lock the door. I take the phone and start talking.

-Hello?

-Hey, who is this?

- I’m Cazy, Emilie’s friend, and you are?

- Oh hi Cazzandra, I’m Harry.

- Michelle, I’m talking to the chosen one! Harry Potter wow!

There is a long silence on the other side and then followed by a roar of laughter.

-          That’s freaking hilarious! No, I’m not Harry potter, but I am the chosen one! I’m Harry styles from One Direction.

-          Oh, Michelle stop dancing, it isn’t Potter. So Harry Styles from One Direction, should I know who you are?

-          You don’t know?

-          Nope, not last time I checked it!

-          Oh okey, then I’m the man of your dreams!

-          Hey stop the horses now, aren’t you the one who just were on the phone with my best friend who just came home from a date with YOU?

-          Yes that’s me.

-          Well, then I know you’re a big flirt, who start hitting on your dates best friend just after your date!

-          I’m just kidding love. Nothing seriously.  

-          Okey, cool. So what are you up to tomorrow?

-          Whoa, you are straight forward, aren’t you? Well love, I’m free tomorrow, what do you have in mind? Skinny-dipping maybe?

-          Who told you about that? Oh EMILIE IS SO DEAD!

-          Ops… didn’t mean to make you offended!

-          Oh you didn’t, but Emilie is still dead. Just saw a spot on my dress, which she borrowed to your date.

-          You are crazy, in a good way!

Harry starts laughing again.

-          But I was thinking that maybe you wanted to come over to my place and have a mini party? I know you are a suppose superstar, even if I don’t know who you are, so, so famous can’t you be, but I have my beach house for myself and today I kind a felt asleep at 7 PM, and that’s not okey! But I understand if you say no…

-          Okey, I didn’t really keep up with you, but I think I heard mini party? Oh I will be there, but can I bring my friends? They would be pissed if I was going to an awesome party and they weren’t!

-          Are you serious? That’s so cool! But I need to go now, Emilie’s phone are going to die!

Before Harry has time to say anything more I already hung up. That’s when I realize that I didn’t give him my address or anything. So I take my phone and text him the info.  

“Ey Cazy! I didn’t have a chance to speak to him!” Michelle cries out.

Oh I totally forgot about her, ops, sorry hehe.

“I’m so sorry, but if it’s any consolation, he will be here tomorrow and he will bring the other part of his band!”

 “This is totally amazing!”

Michelle starts brunching up and down in happiness.

 “What are you doing in there?!” Emilie shouts from the outside of the bathroom.

“We have just invited One Direction to a party here tomorrow!”  Michelle and I shout’s to Emilie.