5. Five

Cazzandra.

I didn’t have time to think, so I just did what came up in my head, which was start running towards Ellen, and hugged her. Jade let the boys in and let me pull Ellen with me into my room.

I can hear greet Emilie them and then introduce Jade and Michelle.

“Was that One Direction?!” Ellen asks me and stares at me with her big eyes.

 “Yes, it was! They are here because I invited them to come to a mini-party, with normal people! Not some fangirls, understand?”

“You should have told me! I would have put on something better than this!”

“Are you crazy? Have you seen yourself in that dress, I mean you are like a freaking guy magnet! ”

“You think so?” Ellen says and looks at me.

“I am AWESOME. I don’t think, I know!” I say and hug her.

“But I need a moment to fan girl, will you do it with me?” She asks.

“Must I?” I ask and look pleading at her.

If there is something I don’t do it is to go fangirl over people I don’t am a fan of. But if it is one of my idols, oh you really don’t want to be a hater, because I will break your bones, seriously. 

“Yes you must” Ellen says and takes my hands and start jumping up and down and silent screaming.

I don’t see any way out of this crap so I jump with her, just some jumps.

“Okey, I think I can face them now without freaking out. Let’s go!” Ellen says and starts walking towards the bedroom door.

“You can go. I need to check my hair!” I say and smile. Ellen smiles back at me and walk out from my room.

As soon she disappears from my room I run into my bathroom and start checking my hair. I know, I just told Ellen to be happy with her looks and so on, but she isn’t me. I put some toothpaste in my mouth and swallow it, just so I can be sure that I have a nice breath. Just as I leave the bathroom Jade comes storming into my room.

“What are taking you so long?” She asks and looks at me accusingly.

“What? I just needed to fix my hair after my little fangirl moment with Ellen, even if I am not a fan of them, but she asked me.” I answers”Why are you freaking out?”

 “Oh I don’t freak out, and you know that. I just wanted to know why you are in here when it’s you party, usually the hostess are out there taking care of her guest.”

“Okey, I coming!”

“Good!” Jade take me by the arm and drag me out from my room and into the living room. 

When we enter, the whole room becomes drop dead quiet and everyone stares at me.

“Hello everyone! I’m Cazzandra, sorry for being absent from my own party. It’s nice to meet you, even if I don’t really know who you are!” I say quite embarrassed.  I’m not a big fan of awkward situation. Usually I’m gone before it get to tense.

“Oh so it’s you who are Cazy! I’m Harry!” The guy with the really curly hair says and smiles toward me.  He is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans with a white t-shirt which he has a dark blue blazer over. I like it, it’s a cool style.

“Oh so it’s you I have been talking to? I usually like that I can imagine a face of who I’m talking to, but in this case I would prefer not to!” I say and give Harry a big grin, when everyone sees Harry’s chocked face they start laughing.