1. One

Michelle, Cazzandra and Emilie are at Cazzandras place, because her family is away and they have the whole house for themselves. They all goes to the class and the same school, but at the moment they are on their summer break. They are lying outside on the porch and listening to the radio which is playing different songs on a special summer program.  

Michelle is eighteen and has South American origin, and has there for a natural tanned skin. She has brown eyes and chocolate brown hair. She came to England with her mom and grandma from Peru, because her dad died in a robbery at their local food store. Michelle’s mother now works at the same salon as Cazzandras mom, and is doing Mani-Pedi.                                                                                                 Emilie is seventeen and is from Middle East but is born in England. Her parents moved to England because her dad got a job at a company as an auditor and her mom work as a cashier. She has these really dark brown eyes and carbon black thick hair.                                                                                                          Cazzandra is seventeen and is from Sweden and where adopted at the age of one. She doesn’t know a lot about her origin, but she knows she is half Italian and half Swedish. Her dad work as a banker and her mom work as a hairdresser at a beauty salon.

“There is a party in my head, there’s a stranger in my bed dadada…”

“Emilie please, can you stop that noise you’re doing?”

“Michelle! That noise she is doing is your friend singing!

“Well, maybe in her opinion but for me it’s a horrible noise! I simply can’t stand it Cazy!“

“Oh no! You don’t get to call me Cazy when I’m mad at you! I’m Cazzadra, not Cazy ,for you!

 “Don’t be like that! We both know…”

“Shut up! BOTH OF YOU! Cazy, you don’t go all bitch over Melle just because she doesn’t have a bone in her whole body who knows good music. It’s all her lost.”

*And that was ‘what makes you beautiful’ with One Direction. We will now wait for the call which gives five you ladies one dream date whit their dream boy from One Direction! And here is our first winner!

-          Hello who am I talking to?

-          HI! I’m Lindsaaay, and I want a date with Justin Bieber! He is like super cute!

-          Erm, Lidsay Justin Bieber isn’t a member of One Direction. You will have to choose another one.

-          Okey, then I take Niall, he is like hot, not Bieber hot but like Niall hot!

-          Haha okay Linday you have just won a date with Niall.

-          YEEEEEEEEEEY

And we will take the next winner. 

-          Hello, who is this?

-          My name is Libby!

-          Nice, who is your dream boy Libby?

-          Oh I would love to have Liam.

-          Then this is your dream day! You get to go on a dream date with Liam!

-          Okey, byee!

And after this song, we will take more winners! *

“Did you hear that? We can like win a date with One Direction!” Emilie starts bunching up and down.

“Yey, but who are they?”

“Cazy! Don’t you know who One Direction is?” Emilie cries out.

“Nope, not as long there aren’t a quest in Skyrim or anything.”

“How can it be that you have the face and then don’t give a shit bout anything other than games?”

“Melle, that’s not true! I do know how to dress! I’m a bit bigger than everyone else and that do make me shy!”

“That’s what I meant! You have everything to make a guy fall for you, which they do, and you don’t even care!”

“Oh we both know I care, it just than they isn’t my type!” 

“You are way too fastidious for your own good. We should try to win this!”

“Good idea Emilie! You start.”

“We do it at the same time!”

“Okey Melle, here, I already typed the number in your phone. All you have to do is to press call. Cazy give me your phone so I can help you too.”

The three girls press call at the same time and start waiting. 

“I didn’t won”

“Not me nether Emilie, have you Cazy?”

“Yes! They told me to wait for the song to end!”

“Awe, I wanted to win!”

“But Emilie, you can take my place! I don’t even know the guys, and you kind of love them. It would be so unfair if I won and you didn’t.”   

“Oh thank you, thank you, THANK YOU CAZZY!”

*And that was Trespassing by Adam Lambert! And now we will have another winner on the line.

- Hello, who am I speaking to?

- Hey sir! My name is Emilie, nice to speak to you!

- Nice to talk to you too Emilie! Who is your dream date?

- I really don’t know! It actually was my friend who won this date, but she gave me her spot. So I haven’t really have time to think about it!

- She must be a good friend! Why don’t ask her who she would like to have?

- She said that I can take who ever I want, except Niall and Liam. So I think I will take Harry. Cause his hair looks funny.

- (Laughs) that a good choice young lady! Stay on the phone so we can take your personal details. It will take some time, but in about five min they will be ready, can you hold?

- Yehee, bye.*

~~*Five min Later*~~

-          Hey Emilie, we will need you whole name, so we know where to pick you up.

-          Okey, my name is Emilie Hachem, You spell it like H A C H E M.

-          I think I got that, thank you. We will send a car to pick you up on the address you are written on, if that is okey?

-          Yes, that will work just fine!

-          Okey bye then.

-          Bye!*

Emilie hung’s up and runs over hand attack Cazzandra with a huge hug.

“You are an awesome friend! Do you know that?”

“Yes, I know I’m awesome!”

The three of them bursts out laughing so hard that they can’t even stand up. After a while when they are able to collect themselves they sit up and look out over the calm sea and on the sunset.

 “You two know you need to help me get ready for this date right?”  Emilie says, not looking away from the sunset.

“We know” says Michelle and Cazzandra in union.

They take each others hand and keep looking on the sunset until it disappear in the horizon.