Chapter four

Chapter four

        Alex drove down a highway, not really sure where she was going. “Ugh. I’m going to just have to call him.” She pulled into the breakdown lane on the highway and pulled out her phone. “I hope this works still.” Alex dialed ‘666’ and waited, listening to the annoying ringing.

         When he didn’t answer, Alex groaned, “Are you really going to make me call you that way?!” She didn’t want to kill someone just to make a call to her father. “Oh whatever.” She climbed out of her car and walked to the trunk, pulling out a gold goblet. She walked to the drivers window and placed the goblet in her purse, so she could easily grab it when she needed it. “This is gonna suck.” She muttered. At least I’ll be killing a douchebag.

         Alex walked to the hood of her car and opened it, pretending to look at her car for a problem that wasn’t there. She made sure to bend over enough that her butt was sticking out for everyone to see. “This is ridiculous. No one’s going to-”

         “Hey little lady. Need a hand?” Alex closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, preparing herself. I can’t believe someone fell for this so quickly.

         “Uhm.” She stood up straight and turned to a man that was standing beside her car, his parked a few feet behind hers. “Yea. I think something broke…” She looked back to her car and sighed, “Like the thingy or something…”

         “Well I can give ya a ride into town if ya want.” The man offered with a thick southern accent.

         “Really?!” Alex smiled. “Thanks! I just need to grab my purse.” Alex closed her hood and walked to the driver’s side window and grabbed her purse.

         The man climbed into his side of the car and Alex got into the passengers side. Before Alex could say anything, he placed a hand on her thigh. Fucking dick. I won’t feel bad about killing you. And you’re lucky Gabriel isn’t here. Alex had to hold in a chuckle at thinking what Gabriel would do to this man.

         Alex forced herself to play along, and ignored the man’s hand that slowly stroked her thigh. “I actually have to make a call…” She kept her voice quiet.

         “Yeah? Want to use my phone?” The man offered, removing his hand and pulling out a flip phone.

         “No. It’s a different kind of call…” Alex pulled out her dagger and turned to the man, pinning him to his seat and cutting his throat. She reached for the goblet with one hand and placed it under the cut, catching his blood.

        When she had enough blood, Alex sat back down in the passenger's seat. She held the goblet with both hands, trying to remember the latin that she was supposed to say. “Was it….Tire quiero patem me a di?” Alex tried.

         The blood started to bubble and Alex smirked. “I need to speak to Crowley.” Alex spoke to the blood, her eyes turning dark red.

         “And who are you?” Said a demon on the other end.

         “Alex. His daughter.”

         “One moment miss.”

         Alex sighed and waited for Crowley to pick up. Hurry up before someone finds me.