Chapter seven

Chapter seven

        Want to hang out?

         Alex pulled out her phone and read a new text that had come in. Who's this? She was lying on her and Gabriel's bed, Leo beside her. Gabriel had gone out to restock their food supply. It was about a week after they had brought the other antichrist, Jesse, back to his parents. They had taken the news easily, and got the proper protection.

         Dan, who'd u think it was?

         I don't know. I told Gabe I wouldn't see you anymore.

         U told him?!

         Yes.

         Well can u come out anyway?

         Dan...Don't you think he'll notice me going out alone so much? Alex sighed and looked at the ceiling, waiting for a reply. How am I supposed to get out without him knowing anyway? She thought.

         Pleaseeeeeeeeeee <3 We can mess with people ;) And besides I havent seen u in a while

         Alex groaned and sat up. Fine. Where do you want to meet?

         My place? :D

         No.

         Ok, ok. Meet me at the coffee shop in ur town.

         I'll be there in 5. Alex put her phone back into her jeans pocket and walked to the closet to look for a shirt to wear. "Ah whatever, I'll just wear this." She grabbed a random band shirt and put it on over her tank top. "Hm. Dean would like this one." She smiled at the silver letters that spelt out 'Led Zeppelin'.

         Alex left the bedroom, leaving Leo sleeping on the bed. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a paper and pen, deciding to leave Gabriel a note:

         "Hey babe, I'm going out for a while. I'll be back eventually. Love you :)"

        Alex pulled out her phone again after pinning the note to the fridge with a magnet. Hey, I'm there. She then teleported herself to the closest coffee shop to her.

         She walked in, the bell on the top of the door ringing. She glanced around the tables, searching for the black haired demon. "Hey!" Alex looked over to a table near the back, away from everyone else, that Dantalion sat at. He waved to her, signaling for her to come over.

         "Hey." Alex breathed, sitting across from him. "What do you have planned for today?"

         "Whatever you want." Dan slid a cup of hot coffee across the table to her.

         "Thanks." Alex tried the coffee to make sure it was right. "You remembered how I like my coffee?"

         "Yep. So what do you wanna do?" Dan smiled, taking a sip of his own coffee.

         "Oh, I don't know." Alex shook her head. "You were talking about messing with people earlier."

         "Want to? I figured you'd enjoy it. I've never actually done it before."