Chapter eight

Chapter 8

*Warning- horribly written smut...sexual things and shit*

         “Well this was fun, but I think I should go back to my apartment now…” Alex looked around Dan’s apartment. It was simple, nothing special about it. They had been talking for a little while, but Alex was getting the idea that he wanted something more.

         “Why? You’re not worried about that angel, are you?” His voice was like silk as he walked over to Alex who stood awkwardly in the middle of the small living room. His personality seemed to change, and he got serious.

         “Uhm...N-No, I just…” Alex watched the black haired demon closely, slightly worried about the situation all of a sudden. “It’s late. I want to get back soon…” I knew this would happen.

         “Why don’t you just forget about that angel? Just for tonight?” Dan pushed some hair behind Alex’s ear.

         “No. I really should get going.” Alex pushed his hand away and backed up until she felt her back press up against the wall. This was very sudden, her and Dan were talking normally before she mentioned having to leave.

         “I won’t do anything unless you want me to,” Dan assured, standing a few inches in front of her. He cupped Alex’s face in one of his hands and leaned down, pressing his lips to hers.

         Alex pulled away after a few moments, knowing it was wrong. “I can’t. I…” Her blue eyes met Dan’s dark green ones and she felt mesmerized. “I...fuck…” Alex managed to pull her eyes away from him and look at the floor behind him.

         “It’s okay, you know, it’s only natural.” Dan soothed, tilting her head up towards him.

         Alex closed her eyes and swallowed, her heart beating quickly. You are not going to cheat on Gabriel. You are not…. Alex felt Dan’s lips press against hers and she cracked, giving in and wrapping her arms around his neck.

         Dan smirked and deepened the kiss, pushing her arms that had begun to roam his body against the wall and holding them in place with one hand above her head.

         They continued to kiss, neither breaking apart for air. Dan slipped his free hand under Alex’s tank top, and moved his hand around her smooth skin. Alex quirmed a bit and broke the kiss. I shouldn’t be doing this.

         Dan removed his hand and looked at her, waiting for her to do something. “Are you alright?”

         “I’m fine….But we really shouldn’t do this…” Alex pulled her arms from Dan’s grip and let them dangle at her sides.

         “It’s alright, he won’t find out. It’s only one night, babe.” Dan placed a hand on her hip.

         Babe…..? Alex narrowed her eyes at the demon, but couldn’t make herself walk away from him. It’d be so easy, she could just push him away and walk out the door, it was only a few feet away. But she didn’t. Part of her wanted this, but the rest knew she couldn’t hurt Gabriel like that. She growled softly and gave up, grabbing Dan by his jacket and smashing her lips onto his.

         Dan parted his lips, allowing Alex to do whatever she wanted. He was surprised at her sudden change in demeanor, but didn’t question it. He teleported them into his bedroom and pushed Alex onto the bed.