𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

━━━━━━━━━━

Alissa shook her head not believing what Stiles just told her. Her aunt, the same aunt who died in front of her cannot be alive. Alissa was there with Allison when Peter Hale killed her aunt. He dug his claws into her throat. She saw it with her own two eyes so it couldn't have been true. She had watched her eyes turn lifeless right before her. How the hell could she still be alive?
“If this is some sick joke, Stiles then it's not funny.”

I'm not lying. She's alive, Alissa. Alive and kicking.”

“No, I saw—”

Alissa, she was turned. She's supernatural now. Your dad was going to tell you—” Scott spoke up but he immediately stopped when he realised that he messed up. “My dad? My dad knows?”

Her dad knows and he didn't think of tell her about it? They spoke not long ago, how come he didn't tell her? Was he afraid of how she'd react?

Yes. He was going to tell you, but I kind of already told you. Sorry.”

Alissa felt chills all over her body. First she finds out she's on some deadpool and now she learned her aunt who was supposed to be six feet under was still alive. So much has happened in Beacon Hills these past few months.

The girl sighed and she glanced ehind her to see the boys staring at her but this time they just kept staring, not looking away. Alissa cleared her throat turning her body and lowering her voice.

“Uh, guys I have to go. I have company and I. . .I need time to process all this,” Alissa said running her hand through her hair. “You take all the time you need, okay?”

Alissa hung up the phone, as she let out a shaky breath. She leaned over the truck before slamming her fist against the hood which caused both Paul and Embry to immediately jump up and rush to the door. But the girl's back she faced them. She was too deep in her thoughts.

Her life in Forks was supposed to be normal. This was suppose to be a fresh start for her. She wanted an out, but now she learned she could never get an out from the supernatural world. She was one.

Why did this have to happen to her? What did she ever do to deserve this?

Alissa closed her eyes for a second to let her mind calm down. She needed to compose herself before she entered the house again.
They've probably heard her whole conversation and they'd maybe have questions. She would be very grateful if they didn't ask anything since she didn't even know what was going on.

Alissa pulled her hair back behind her neck before she turned and made her way back ot the house. She smiled as she entered to see everyone at the table talking to one another as if they weren't just listening in on her conversation.