𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝖲𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝖲𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌

━━━━━━━━━━

The holidays went by fairly quickly and they were already halfway into the new month. Alissa had spend most of her time at the Jake's house with him and Rachel. The two of them had gotten so close in a span of only a few days. Rachel had given Alissa her contact information so whenever she wanted to call the girl she could. She unfortunately wouldn't be able to return home during Spring Break but she would come to her graduation if Alissa invited her.

She had noticed how tensed their household was when she had been there. While Jake ans Rachel seemed close, as close as siblings could be, Billy and Rachel rarely talked to each other. They only talked the first night Alissa met but that was the only time. After that she never saw them talking to each other again. Alissa could tell that their relationship was strained which made her further suspect that the relationship with the other sister may be just as bad.

Alissa didn't want to pry into other people's business so she kept the questions to herself and just enjoyed being in their company. Rachel had left a few days before the new semester started, eager to go back.

They were now getting closer to the graduation. Alissa still had to make decisions about what she wanted to do after. Would she take a gap year or go straight to university? She still needed to decide.

Alissa sighed, glancing back to see her uncle making his way to Bella's truck. By the look on his face, he was fed up with everything. He had already mentioned how he thinks it was best Bella went back to live with her mom. He couldn't handle hearing his daughter screaming at night, knowing he couldn't do anything help her.

“Alright, that's it,” Charlie told his daughter as Alissa stopped at her car that was beside Bella's truck. “What?”

“You're going to Jacksonville to live with your mother,” Charlie told his daughter. Bella shook her head, “I'm not leaving Forks.”

Edward wasn't going to return so she might as well go live with her mom. “Bells. . .he's not coming back,” Charlie said.

“I know.”

“It's just not normal, this behaviour. Quite frankly, it's scaring the hell outta Alissa and me,” Charlie said and Bella glanced back over at her cousin. “Baby, I. . .I don't want you to leave. I don't. But. . .just go. . .Go to Jacksonville, make some new friends.”

“I like my old friends.”

“Well, you never see them anymore. Alissa hangs around your friend more than you do,” Charlie said, gesturing to his niece. It was true. Alissa had been spending a lot of time with Jessica and Angela. Jessica, who she at first thought was a bitch, was actually quite nice as well, just blunt.