𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌

━━━━━━━━━━

Alissa had decided she would leave her books, her journals and pictures in boxes. At that moment she didn't have the heart to go through it. Her dad had been the one who packed up Allison's stuff even though it was just as hard for him. The man wanted to take her stuff to France with him but Alissa was against it. She wanted Allison's stuff with her not knowing how hard it would actually be to open them.

Allison's memories were in those boxes, their memories and everything they've ever shared. Alissa had just pushed them to the side, telling herself that she would only open them the day she was ready. She still was not ready to face the fact that her sister was gone.

Alissa threw the blanket over the boxes, walking back to her bed where her laptpp was open with Lydia's face on it. She had been talking to Lydia for the past fifteen minutes when her eyes fell on the box with Allison's name on it. She had zoned out from Lydia's conversation but she was sure the redhead didn't even realise she wasn't listening.

The girl sat down just as Lydia went further to explain the plan they had came up with. Scott and Stiles had this brilliant idea to drive down to Mexico in search of Derek. They had found a lead that could lead them to where Derek was. She didn't know how trustworthy it actually was but they were determined to leave.

“I hope you guys don't get caught,” Alissa spoke up for the first time. Lydia sighed loudly, “Oh no sweetheart. We're not only going to get caught, we're going to die because this whole plan is going to fail,” Lydia informed her as she ate her late lunch.

“You never know. Maybe this plan might actually work. I mean, those two always come out at the top no matter what,” Alissa reminded the strawberry blonde. Alissa had known about the supernatural world a lot longer than Lydia and Allison, so she had known of everything Stiles and Scott had been up to the last semester of Sophomore year. It was quite easy to guess what they were up to with how obvious they made everything.

Lydia chuckled before silence surrounded the girls. “How have you been holding up? You okay?” Lydia questioned. Alissa smiled, wanting to laugh. They've been talking for almost twenty minutes and the girl was only asking her now how she was.

Alissa shrugged, leaning back on her bed. “I am okay. I am taking it day by day. And well, my uncle Charlie is helping,” Allisa said. The man had been able to keep her distracted. Her dad didn't like talking as much so they usually sat in silence watching movies but her uncle loved commenting on everything. It actually helped pull her from her thoughts.