𝗑𝗏. 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖠𝗉𝗉𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝖠𝗉𝗉𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽

━━━━━━━━━━

The moment Alissa got into Bella's truck, she immediately send Scott a text for him to call her. She needed to tell him all about this. The girl had to know what he thought of those. She thought there was only one kind but it seemed there were other kind of wolves. Some people turned into werewolves — they were still human with some wolf features — while others turn into gigantic wolves. There was a lot the bestiary didn't have in and that included vampires.

They needed to update the bestiary and add gigantic wolves from the Quilette tribe and sparkling vampires in it. It was gonna take a while before everything really sank in. She wasn't surprised that they were wolves, she was surprised that there were wolves in Forks. Did this place even have a nemeton or was that only exclusive to some towns that had supernatural beings crawling around?

Alissa sighed, as the truck turned into small house. It was the only house near the clff and it looked cozy. Bella stopped her truck in front of the house. Embry jumped down with Jared while the two girls stayed in the truck. They looked at each other before Alissa opened her door.

“Hey, I think, we should go back and see if Jacob's okay,” Bella told the two boys. “I hope Paul gets some teeth in him. Serve him right,” Jared said looking at Embry.

“No way. Jake's a natural. You see him phase on the fly? I gotta fiver says, Paul doesn't touch him,” Embry said backing up his friend. The two looked at the two girls who weren't making a move to follow them in. “Come on in, you two. We won't bite,” Embry teased.

“Speak for yourself.”

Alissa shrugged when Bella looks at her before she followed them in. Her boots were ruined already that at this point she didn't really care. They seemed like nice people and if she knew Jake, he wouldn't be hanging around them if they weren't.
She fixed her backpack just to realize Jared still had her crossbow in his hand. How didn't she see it?

“Oh, hey, about Emily. . .Sam's fiancé. . .don't stare. It bugs him,” Embry told the two girls before they could go in.

“Why would we stare?” Bella asked him with a frown etched on her forehead. Alissa walked into the house with Bella following her in. “You guys hungry? Like I have to ask. . .” the woman who busy putting muffins on a plate asked.

She turned around revealing the claws marks on the right side of her face. It was big so it was hard to miss. “Who are they?” Emily asked the two boys.