The Type of Relationship you Have.

A/N: This goes off of the previous chapter, just a little fyi:)

Jack:
The two of you are definitely adrenaline monkeys. So with that being said, you have a very adventurous relationship.

Davey:
Because Davey is the loml, you two have like a traditional relationship. I'm not talking about like he does the work and you stay home and clean. I'm saying like you two are very modest.

Crutchy:
You are the soft couple. Nothing sexual, nothing hardcore. Just vibing.

Race:
You two have a very down to earth relationship, if that makes sense. Because you two have been friends before dating, you two are like the, "she's not just my girlfriend, she's my best friend" kinda relationship.

Kid Blink:
You both are big goofballs so you have the joking around prank type of relationship.

Skittery:
Skittery keeps to himself to begin with so you like to keep things private. This doesn't mean he won't show you how much he loves you in public, it's just more of, you want it to be a you and him thing.

Spot:
Bruh relationship. That's all.

Mush:
You two have a lovey dovey relationship. Like Race, because the two of you were long time friends before dating, you two have always flirted with each other. It was only time before you two actually got together officially.

[Word Count: 228 words]