How They Asked You Out/Your First Kiss.

Jack:
From the day Jack saved you in the alley way you two become really good friends. You started hanging out more and more. The two of you would go on adventures together when he was done selling. You flipped flopped each night as to who picked where you went. Tonight, it was Jack's.
"So, where are you taking me tonight cowboy?" you questioned.
"You'll see in second. I think you'll like this," he explained.
You climbed up the fire escape until you reached the top. Soon, you where standing on the roof to the lodging house.
"Wow, real romantic Kelly," you giggled.
"To you it may seem like nothing, but I hardly let anyone up here. It's my getaway spot."
You looked at Jack to see that he was being serious. You must have been one special goil to Jack if he let you check out his hideout.
"Can I ask you something Jack?" you said sitting down next to him.
"Anything (y/n,)" Jack replied. You notice how his eyes keep going from your eyes to your lips.
"Have you ever been in love?"
"Well, I'se thought I'se was in the past, but than I meet a very special goil. She's unlike anyone I have ever known."
"Would that goil happen to be me cowboy?" you questioned. The two of you only inches away at this point.
Soon, you left the space between the two of you close. You couldn't help but kiss back. You held on to his bandanna as he moved a strand of hair from your face.
"Does that answer your question (y/n)?"

Davey:
It was the night of the rally, and let's just say things did not go as planned. Jack was caught by Snyder, as were a bunch of other newsies. Davey was spending the night at your place. He was a mess and didn't want Les to see him so worried.
Before you went to bed, you wanted to check up on Davey. He was on the fire escape just starring into the night sky. You opened the window & jumped out, standing next to the boy.
"I wanted to make sure you where okay before I went to bed."
Davey rubbed his face, "Yeah, just stressed."
"Look, you shouldn't give up now," you started, "The newsies need you Davey. They look to you to make the next move. I understand tonight was brutal and a loss for you, but that doesn't mean this is the end of the line. We are so close and we can do it. You can do it Davey!"
Just then, like out of a movie, he kissed you. It was the best feeling in the world and he was one hell of a kisser. You held his head in your hands as he gripped to your waist, pulling you closer. When you pulled away, you stayed close together. Davey wrapped his hands around your waist.
"I seriously don't know how I got through life before you came in," he explained.
"Well, everything does happen for a reason," you responded, giving me a small peck on the lips.
"(Y/n,)" Davey said, "Will you be my girlfriend?"
"There is nothing else I have ever wanted more Davey."

Crutchy:
It was the end of the day for you and you where helping your father clean up. You had successfully helped 5 of your father's patients and nothing could ruin your mood.
You heard the front door open and turned around to see Crutchy.
"Oh, hey Crutchy. We are just closing up for the day, but I can fit you in if you would like," you said to him.
"That's actually not why I'm here (y/n,)" Crutchy limped over and gently laid a peck right on your lips.
"That's why I'm really here."

Race:
It was late at night and you where sneaking out to see Race. Since the day you two were introduced, you fell head of heels for each other. You tried your very best not to wake Spot up, which thank god you didn't.
Race was standing right outside waiting for you. You snatched the cigar he had in his mouth and took one long inhale.
"Spot know you smoke?"
"No clue, but I don't care what he has to say," you giggled.
The two of you started to walk. It was silent for a good two minutes before Race said, "I was thinking, why don't we cut this whole "friends" shit."
"Are you asking me out Higgins?" you said turning to look at the boy.
"Yes, I am," he replied.
"Than my answer to you is yes!"

Kid Blink:
You got home from work one day to see Blink talking with Crutchy.
"Hi boys," you said kissing Crutchy on the check.
"Oh so I don't get a kiss?" Blink questioned.
"Depends, do you want one?" you questioned.
"I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't!"
You walked over to Blink and kissed his check. Blink turned his head so both of your lips crashed together. It was one nice kiss.
"Get a room you two," Crutchy said getting up.
Blink looked at you and from that moment on, although it was undeclared, it was clear that you and Blink had a thing.

Skittery:
A/N: I know I did this last time, but I don't really know what else to do. So, with that being said, his is the same thing as Jack again. I promise next times it won't be like this!

Spot:
A/N: Okay, so I'm doing another one of these. Spot is the same as Race expect your Davey's sister.

Mush:
You and Mush had being selling together for a couple weeks now. You got to know each really well. You will admit, he was a big flirt, but you liked that. You thought it would never go far, but little did you know, it was just the start;).
After selling you last pape, Mush came up to you.
"Hey beautiful," Mush swooned.
"Can I help you Mush?"
"Yes, actually you can."
"In what way?"
"Being my goilfriend"
You looked at him in shock. All the other newsies shipped you two, but as much as you wanted it, you thought it could never happen. You couldn't have been happier.
"Yes Mush. I would love to be your goilfriend!"

[Word Count: 1062 words]