Thoughts on PDA.

A/N: Okay I have two things before we get into it. 1) I'm sorry for not uploading in like two days. I didn't know what to write. 2) If you don't know what PDA stands for it's, "public display of affection."

Jack:
When Jack gets jealous, especially around other newsies, he is very touchy. He will hold you, hug you from behind, stuff like that. When you're alone, Jack will continue these gestures.

Davey:
Davey is not a big PDA type of guy. He will hug you, hold you hand when walking, stuff like that. He also isn't  the biggest cuddle person, but when he had a long day, he will most likely fall asleep on you.

Crutchy:
Crutchy is a big PDA person. He gets jealous super easy, so he wants to let everyone that you're his. And obviously our sweet boy LOVES cuddles.

Race:
Really not a big PDA type boy honestly. He will cuddle you and stuff like that, but you usually make the first move.

Kid Blink:
Blink is like Davey, but a little more touchy. After selling he will hug you and cuddle you for hours; not caring who is there.

Skittery:
Our sweet boy loves PDA. He loves showing you how much he loves you with little kisses. Alone or in public, it doesn't matter with Skittery.

Spot:
Spot gets jealous SUPER EASY. If he sees someone flirting with you, he will hug and kiss you like crazy. Even alone, our boy loves PDA. Clearly, he doesn't give a shit.

Mush:
Mush really isn't a big PDA type of boy, but he also doesn't mind it.

[Word Count: 2877 words]