How You Two Meet.

Jack:
You where walking home from school as you would do any other day. You had sensed that someone was following you so you turned back, but no one was there. You continued your walk home to hear footsteps yet again. You turned around to see a boy, not too much older than you. He pushed you into an ally way saying, "Would you look what we got here." He started kissing your neck & undid the first button to your blouse. You kicked and screamed as loud as you could, but the boy was much stronger. When it felt like it would never end, the boy was grabbed and released his grip from your waist. All it took was a single punch and another boy knocked him out.
"Are you okay?" he questioned, generally seeming concerned.
"Now that you saved me," you explained. The boy had a red bandanna wrapped around his neck.
"I have never seen you before around here, are you new?"
"No, lived her my whole life. I'se a newsies though. Jack Kelly."

Davey:
It was the first big night of your reporting career. Your father, Bryan Denton, was a well known reporter. You dreamed to be like him one day, but there was one small factor standing in your way, you where a girl.
Your father was very protective of you so you didn't go to public school. He had taught you himself. Last minute, a reporter called in sick, so you took up the chance to report on Medda's show.
Medda was very friendly with you. You had heard her voice from the basement talking with two other people.
"Miss. Medda, your on," I explained.
Two boys looked up at me, one with a red bandanna and the other one with brown curly hair and beautiful blue eyes. The blued eyed boy was left starting in aw at you. Medda noticed that the two of you couldn't keep your eyes off of each other.
"Davey this is (y/n.)"

Crutchy:
Your father had one more patient left for the night. A usual according to him. He said the boy was my age. So, when the boy walked that night for his appointment, you where shocked by how cute he was.
"Crutchy, this is my daughter, (y/n,)" you father introduced.
"It's nice to meet you (y/n.)"
"Right back at you Crutchy."

Race:
Your brother was the most well respected newsie that ever lived. Spot Colon. He was very very VERY overprotective of you because you are the only family he has left. He didn't let you date other boys and you only sold your papes with the little ones.
One night, a meeting was held with the newsies from other boroughs. Spot wanted you to come because he considered you equally important as anyone else, even if you where a girl.
"(Y/n,)" your brother called, "I have someone I want you to meet."
"Who now Spot," you cried as Spot wanted to introduce you to every last person in the room.
"(Y/n) meet Race."

Kid Blink:
Your brothers limp has gotten worse so you convinced him to take some time. You loved your brother more than anyone else in this world and couldn't bare to lose him.
One night you came him from work to find your brother talking with one of his newsie friends.
"Oh, (y/n,) do you know Blink?" Crutchy asked.
"I do now," as you smiled at the boy, earning one right back in return.

Skittery:
A/N: I couldn't come up with anything for him so let's just say it's the same thing as Jack's, but replace him with Skittery.

Spot:
It was the night of the newsies rally and your brother David wanted you to go. After a lot of, "Come on (y/n) there will be a lot of cute boys there," you finally caved.
You felt so out of place when you got to the theater. You stayed close to Davey because you didn't know anyone other than him and Les. The two of you walked over to a group of boys. You recognized the taller one, Jack Kelly. The other boy, you had never seen him before.
"Spot this is my sister, (y/n.)"

Mush:
As a girl newsie, life was rough for you to say the least. You had A LOT of guy friends, which is not something you complained about;).
One day, Jack, your best friend and also a fellow newsie asked you to sell with another boy for the day. When tue boy got to the square, you didn't want to sell with anyone else ever again.
"Mush I'm sure you already know (y/n,)" Jack introduced.
"I do now," the boy smiled.

[Word Count: 797 words]