Introduction.

Author's Note:
FOR THOSE OF YOU READING HERE IS THE WARNING THAT THIS WILL NOT BE LIKE MY PREVIOUS WORKS. IF YOU ARE WONDERING IF I WILL CONTINUE ON WITH LIFE GAVE ME LEMONS, THE ANSWER IS YES. I started writing this randomly and I am excited to continue with it. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to see your feedback. This story is dedicated to my friend KLoutnieloves1D !!
-Rachael❤️-

In the middle of Calvin Harris' performance I received a text message from Renee saying she left with the boy from the duo a few rows away. I had noticed he and she hadn't returned after fifteen minutes, but I didn't think anything of it until she did text me.
I feel as though I should worry but Renee is mature and I'm here to enjoy myself, not to be a babysitter.

The concert was phenomenal. Beyond perfection. Nearly as great as the 5SOS and One Direction concert this previous summer. I knew it was going to be good, but I never thought it'd be this great.

I still have chills.

So basically it is 11:10 and I'm sitting outside the steps of the arena, waiting for my friend to return.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here by herself? Isn't that a little dangerous?" I glanced up from my phone and the text message from Renee informing me that she was almost to the arena.

"M-My friend left me for a bit..." I stuttered as I realized it was him. It was the Fall Out Boy Beanie boy. It was him!!!

"So did mine! I guess we have something in common, and you're beautiful so I think this conversation could go somewhere," he smirked, and I giggled.

"Well thank you but I'm not beautiful... If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" I ignored the buzzing of my phone.

"I'm Zach. With an 'H' not a 'K'. And who are you, pretty lady?" He kissed my hand.

"I'm Marie. Nice to meet you Zach with an 'H'. I'm sorry, but that's my friend over there. I should get going!"

I felt him reach for my hand as I walked down the steps, "Wait. That's my friend with her... Could I get your number or is it too soon?" He smiled as we walked.

"Yeah, sure. Here you go," I typed my number into his address book.

"Thanks pretty lady," he winked and I was reunited with Renee.

Renee and I walked to the end of the Target parking lot to wait for my mom, "TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT RENEE!!"

In reality, I couldn't wait to tell her about Zach with an 'H' and that was the best part of the night.