Chapter Fourteen

EMJJK: Pretty Noona, what are you doing?

Jenna: Well, I'm recruiting a new member for ARMY. Haha! She doesn't know hardly anything about BTS, so I'm educating her...with videos. >:)

EMJJK: Cool! I heard hyung singing you to sleep again last night. Is everything okay? He looked down when we went to practice this evening.

Jenna: Everything is good now. I promise. No worries, okay?

EMJJK: Okay. I worry about you too, you know. If you ever get bored with his voice, I'll be happy to sing you to sleep. ;)

Jenna: I'll keep that in mind. ;)

EMJJK: Noona, why did you pick hyung as your bias?

Jenna: Is someone feeling a little jealous? :)

EMJJK: Maybe...

Jenna: I don't really know. I just felt drawn to him. He's the first one I really saw. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EMJJK: I wish I had been the first one you had seen.

EMJJK has logged off.

What was that about? Jenna had a puzzled look on her face.

"Hey, these guys are so funny!" Sara hadn't stopped giggling. They had switched to a channel with English subtitles because Jenna had a temporary brain lapse and forgot that Sara didn't speak Korean.

"Who's the one with the red hair again?" Sara asked.

"Which time? They've all had orange or red hair at some point. Well, maybe with the exclusion of Jungkook and Hobi..." Jenna began to search through her mental files and tried to think if she was right.

Sara sat smiling at the screen. "The one with the smiling eyes. What's his name?"

"Oh, that's Jimin! He's a real sweetie," Jenna smiled as the video ended.

"I can't believe you met them and never told me! How do you keep these kinds of secrets, Jenna?! I'm going to refer to you now as The Vault. Once something's inside of that thing, it never comes back out!" Sara fell back into the couch giggling.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. I just keep things private, that's all. And you better also! Remember your promise!" She waggled her finger at Sara.

"I am! I will! I do! Play another! After this, can we watch some of the music videos? Then later, you're going to have to help me download some of their music."

Jenna laughed at her friend. Sara had BTS fever something fierce. Jenna remembered being in that phase in the beginning also. Now, she really cared for the whole group and genuinely loved their music. She had calmed down a lot as a member of the ARMY now, except for when her favorite songs came up. Then she totally lost it. Or was it when a live broadcast came on...oh forget it, who was she kidding? She was a total fangirl all the time. There was no 'calm' in the ARMY fandom.

The two girls giggled and laughed all afternoon. It didn't take long for Sara to join the ranks of ARMY all over the world. At the moment, she was crushing hard on Jimin, but five minutes later she would be weeping over Jungkook and how much younger than her he actually was. Korean ages were so deceitful.

Jenna laughed at her friend and patted her on the shoulder. She was watching her friend go through what almost every ARMY went through at some point - bias wrecking. She giggled again and walked into the kitchen to get another cola. As she popped the tab, she looked at her phone and read Jungkook's cryptic message again. She sighed. Hoping she was just reading into things, she turned it off and walked back to the living room.