' 🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴 '

Jesse didn't bother to listen to whatever the excuses the driver had. He just nodded and waved for him to start driving.

Removing his school bag and dropping it beside him, he opened his phone and opened his music list, clicking on shuffle, Binding Lights by The Weekend flowed into his ears.

Sighing softly and resting his back comfortably in the chair, he closed his eyes while slowly tapping his fingers on the door.

He opened his eyes few moments later watching how the driver drove skillfully on the roads and joined the traffic. He slowly tapped his hands on the armrest in rhythm to the music.

He shook his head as soon the car joined the hectic traffic. Lagos people were always in an hurry and so the birth of traffic jams and hold ups.

Knowing fully well the car wasn't going to move even an inch after an hour, the driver rested his back leisurely whistling quietly.

With his throat feeling dry, Jesse slowly wounded down the glass to buy a bottle of coke.

Lolade squinted her eyes at the hot rays of the sun. She didn't know whether to thank the hot sun or the traffic jam which appeared to be more jam packed than most of the days.

For hours, no car had even been able to move from the spot and the hot temperature making them buy all sorts of things from snacks to drinks to water.

The girls had all at least went back to the shop to bring more drinks and water more than ten times. Despite the sun, they still ran there and there trying to beat other hawkers in selling their wares.

After hawking on the road for so long, Lolade had indeed seen her own share of exotic cars. Cars that she didn't even know their names but why the particular Black Prada in the middle of the road attracted her, Lolade had no idea.

It definitely wasn't the first time she was seeing a Prada and honestly there was nothing different from the car except that it maybe it attracted her.

With her attention on the car, Lolade didn't miss it when the windows came rolling down. Putting to use her swift skills, she ran towards the car beating the other hawkers who had also seen the window and was also rushing towards the car.

Maybe if it was any other hawker, they would be competed with him or her but seeing Lolade, they retreated knowing that whosoever the person was, would end up buying from her.

"What do you want to buy? Coke? Fanta?" Lolade asked as the window came rolling down but by the time she raised her upwards, words refused to form in her throat.

Blinking her eyes rapidly, Lolade didn't even know what to say. In the car was a young boy of she really didn't know but was sure was around her age.

His face seemed to have been carved carefully by a sculptor; with his slant eyes and flat nose. His face was bare, void of pimples, rashes of whatever made the skin on the face rough. With his hair in a slight afro, his lips were also slanted in a boring kind of way that made Lolade think things she didn't dare think.

By the time her eyes traveled to his clothes she recognized the uniform almost immediately. One of the biggest and most popular secondary schools in Lagos, De Royals College.

The school was known among its peers of owing one of the most beautiful school uniforms and seeing it on whosoever the guy was, although it was just the jacket and shirt, coupled with the fact that his first two buttons was undone and his tie was hanging carelessly around his neck, Lolade had never seen such a sexy scene in her life.

Jesse was used to the hawkers running all about the cars during hold ups and traffic jams and this time was no difference. He knew he didn't have to even beckon to any of them, once they saw the glass winding down, they were bound to rush over. The voice that drifted into his ears the moment Jesse wounded down the glass made him turn instantly.