A Night to Remember

It was now the very next day and also the day of The Fall Formal. Everyone was in the cafeteria just eating and talking in their respective groups, but what nobody noticed was that Y/N had brought a guitar with him and was quietly getting ready for what was to come. When he looked around the room, all the girls from yesterday gave him the signal telling him they were ready. And with that the plan had started.

As the girls started to make noise, Y/N had given the cue to Spike to start the music. As the song and dance went on, Y/N and Flash started to jam in with both playing their guitars.

 As the song and dance went on, Y/N and Flash started to jam in with both playing their guitars

A/N: Imagine whatever color you want

A/N: That's Y/N's part in the background

As Y/N was playing, he noticed that everyone was getting into it and actually enjoying themselves. What he didn't know however was that Sunset was also watching them and had something planned. As Y/N and the girls were walking through the halls, he noticed that everyone was now wearing  Wonder Colt ears and tails. He personally didn't due to.....reasons. But Y/N did however wear a Wonder Colt button.

 Rarity: *smiling* Doesn't everybody look fabulous?

Y/N: Ya know, I gotta hand it to ya Rarity, that was a great plan. Heck it worked so well that when we told everyone about your girl's situation with the texts and emails being from Sunset, who knew that she did that to other friendships as well.

Fluttershy: I'm glad that everybody is doing better after that.

Y/N: *frowns* Speaking of "Everybody"....

The reason for that was that Y/N had spotted Sunset with Snips and Snails and they all had smiles on their faces.

Rainbow Dash: What's she smiling about?

Y/N: Don't know...but I feel like her smile is going to be our grimace.

Short Time Skip

And how right he was. Now Y/N and Twilight were in the principal's office talking to both Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. Apparently some how they had been reported and were in trouble for trashing the gym where the dance was going to be taken place at.

Y/N: Seriously!? We weren't even near the gym, we just came out of the cafeteria!

Celestia: I'm sorry Y/N, *shows pictures* But there is photo evidence that puts you and Ms. Sparkle at the scene of the incident.