The Guardian of Canterlot

Guardian.......Y/N had been given many names...."Freak", "Monster", "Devil", "Freak Show", "Demon", "Murderer", "Bastard", "Useless", "Creep", and so on and so forth.........but never 'Guardian'. It had just been a few months since Y/N was in Canterlot, and yet somehow he had almost become like some sort of celebrity. Whenever he wasn't at Canterlot High, he would just wander around the town and just help out others because he wanted and never got anything in return....actually the townspeople tried to repay him, but he always kindly turned them down or didn't accept anything. He would just smile and say that he only wanted to help and that was it. A lot of the townspeople appreciated it, but some felt like there was something about Y/N that he didn't want to say as if....he was in pain.

When he was at Canterlot High, a lot of the students there listened to him about what he had said, and left him alone...but a certain group of students decided to ignore his words and try to talk to him...and surprisingly to Y/N the whole group were all girls. Besides Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, there were other girls that wanted to talk and hang out with Y/N. Those girls happened to be Juniper Montage, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia Melody, Trixie Lulamoon, and Wallflower Blush.

Flashback

Y/N had met Juniper at a movie theater in Canterlot's Mall. He was bored and decided to see a movie called Daring Do. Now at first Y/n didn't really care about the movie, but as it slowly started to at least get interesting, he thought it was alright. Yet almost halfway through, he was more interested in Juniper. 

He saw that she was mimicking and lip syncing the movie like she knew it by heart

He saw that she was mimicking and lip syncing the movie like she knew it by heart. That interested Y/N so when the movie was done, Y/N caught up to Juniper and asked how she knew the movie so well since it had barely been released in theaters. Juniper was actually shocked that someone saw her do that and blushed even harder when she saw Y/N. She explained that she was actually the niece of the director of the film, and had even talked about her dream to be famous one day. Y/N just smiled at her for her dream and told her that he'd be rooting for her, and just as he was about to leave, Juniper actually stopped him and asked if he wanted to see the set of the next Daring Do movie tomorrow. Seeing that he had nothing else to do since he already had baked with Pinkie Pie, helped Applejack and her family on her farm, played some sports with Rainbow Dash in the park, helped model for suits for Rarity's job at a boutique, and had already volunteered at the animal shelter with Fluttershy the following days before, he accepted. 

The very next day, as Juniper showed Y/N all around the set, Y/N also saw her uncle who was the director and saw how Juniper was also like a personal gopher for him always getting him coffee and helping out with whatever he called her to do. She tried to beg her uncle to cast her as Daring Do, but her uncle chose an actress known as Chestnut Magnifico. Y/N saw how that hurt Juniper in a way, so with quick thinking he actually interrupted their conversation and compromised with Juniper's Uncle. He told him about his niece's dream and asked him that if Juniper couldn't be the main role, to at least give her shot as a character in the film so she could gain some experience that could help her become a better actress. Juniper's uncle actually thought about it and decided to actually listen to Y/N and give his niece a shot. Juniper was surprised at this and actually leapt and Y/N and gave him a powerful hug, She kept thanking him again and again, but Y/N merely said to her that he didn't like to see her upset. When the time came for Y/N to leave, Juniper gave him her phone number so they could keep in touch. From there at least every night, they would talk for a while with Y/N never knowing that Juniper would always blush whenever he talked to her.