A Weekend to Remember

It was another day at Canterlot High School, the sky was gray the screams of students could be heard throughout the buildings, and just all of the school was lit up in flames....

Y/N: What the?! Why is the school on fire?!

Y/N could not believe his eyes, as he stood in front of the school, he saw the flames rise higher and higher, as that happened, he started to see many familiar faces trapped in the fire.

Flash: *freaking out* Y/N help us!!

Sweetie Bell/Apple Bloom/Scootaloo: *crying* Save us!

Celestia: *scared* Y/N!

Luna: *scared* Please!

As Y/N saw them burning in her tried to....well he...he couldn't move.

Y/N: *trying to move his body with no luck* Why can't I move!? I need to do something! I've got to save them!

???: *cynical feminine voice* Oh? Do you now? 

???: *corroded male voice* And why would you want that?

???: * buff masculine male voice* Wouldn't it be best to see them burn?

???: * deep male voice* Have them fall and rot why you stand above them?

???: * gruff male voice* All the chaos and Madness?

As Y/N heard those voices, he tried to at least turn his head to see where they were coming from, but he couldn't even do that. He could only continue to feel helpless and watch the people he got to know burn and suffer. Speaking of burning, Y/N could suddenly feel like the back of his right shoulder was on fire itself.

Y/N: *in pain* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

As the pain from his shoulder began to slowly spread, Y/N's body fell forward to where he hit the ground hard. The pain continued to increase as his body began to spasm. It was like all of his scars all over his body were being cut freshly open all at once. Then as Y/N merely lifted his head, there in front of him stood surprisingly Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Juniper, Wallflower, Vinyl, Octavia, Trixie, Sunset, and Sunrise.

Y/N: *calling out to them* G-Girls! Please!!!!......H-Help! Help me! T-The school, we need to-

Twilight: *looking hurt* Y/N......how could you?

Y/N: W-W-Wha-

Sunset: *tearing up * Why did you do it?!

Trixie: How dare you?!

As the girls started to berate Y/N and yell and scream at him, Y/n could merely stare at them shock.

Y/N: *mortified* W-Why?

???: Did you really think they'd help you? You're the reason the fire started in the first place. Why would anyone want to help or even be around a MONSTER like YOU?

As Y/N heard this new voice, it sounder so familiar, but he couldn't put his head around it. Yet, just as Y/N thought it couldn't any worse, he witnessed all the girls backing up...into the fire.

Y/N: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

As Y/N started to hear the girls scream, he felt depressed and enraged at the same time. He felt it so hard, that his pain increased to where somehow blood started to come out of his mouth and even more terrifying his eyes. What made this scene even more terrifying was the fact the blood wasn't red... but black. Y/N started to shake once more, but this time he felt his body somehow transforming to where more black blood started to not only pour out of him, but actually start to wrap around his entire body. This was a new pain that was going through his body and once again he couldn't do nothing about it. The pain continued to suffocate Y/N all the way up to the point that-