Welcome to Canterlot High

Y/N still had almost an hour till his classes at Canterlot High started, but for now he was enjoying just walking around the campus. He decided, since he was already here and had his schedule that he'd check out the rest of the school. While no matter where he went, he was always getting stared at. Y/N thought that the stares were negative, but in reality they were actually positive. While he was walking through the hallway, he spotted a white bunny hopping in the halls.

 While he was walking through the hallway, he spotted a white bunny hopping in the halls

 Suddenly when it made contact with Y/N, it smiled and hopped right towards him. It then leaped towards Y/N who caught it in his arms. The two the stared at each other to where it was like they were having a staring contest and the first one to blink would loose.

Y/N: *while staring at him* You know tricks are for kids right?

This made the bunny blink and tilt his head in confusion. When he did that, Y/N smirked.

Y/N: I win.

The bunny realized that he had been played, and that caused him to fold his arms and frown at Y/N. Even though it was trying to look mad at him, Y/N just found it too adorable.

Y/N: *chuckles* You know, you're alright little dude. So where did you come from?

Just then, Y/N heard someone calling out for the rabbit.

???: Angel? Angel where are you? Where did you hop off too this time?! Ang-*sees Y/N hoding him and blushes*....Oh....my....

Y/N's Mind: Whoa

Y/N's Mind: Whoa....

As Y/N stared at the cute girl, the bunny known as Angel hopped towards her and into her arms.

Y/N: So I'm guessing the bunny's yours then miss?

Fluttershy: *snaps out of fantasizing about Y/N* Huh?! O-Oh, yes that is correct. M-My name is *in a very low tone* Fluttershy...

Y/N: *hears her* Fluttershy....you know that's a very nice name. It suits you.

Fluttershy: *blushes harder* W-Why thank you.

Y/N: *smiles* No problem at all Ms. Flutters. So is it just bunny rabbits, or do you like different types of animals?

Fluttershy: W-Well I actually like all kinds of animals. I love helping them and taking care of them. I even help them when I voulunteer at the animal shelter here in Canterlot.