Creatures//2

"I-I'm Heaven. I'm your daughter." I answered timidly.

"My who?" Chris asked completely confused.

"Your daughter. My mother's name is Christina Kinlaw. I have my birth certificate right here if you don't believe me." I panicked beginning to pull out the old paper from my bag.

"No I don't need your certificate thingy micgigure. I believe you. I mean you look like me there's no denying that. Why don't you come on in." He said pushing the guys out of his way.

I walked into the room and sat on the couch that was covered in clothes. How the hell did they manage to do this shit when they haven't been here that long? I looked around the room noticing that all of their stuff was all over the floor. What the absolute hell?

"Yall know your gonna have to clean up this room before you leave right?" I said looking around.

"Yea we know that. We kind of got a bit wild and started throwing our things around." Ricky said.

Chris walks over and sits in the chair in front of me. He looks me in the eyes, just staring in my eyes. He doesn't do anything just stares at my face. It was starting to get a little uncomfortable. I started squirming in my place to the point where I almost fell on the floor. Chris stood up and walked away. Well he's blunt.

"That was creepy. He's so... weird." I chuckled nervously. "Definitely my dad!"

The guys chuckled just as Chris walked in with a monster in hand. He handed it to me and walked off again. What is going on with him? Did I do something wrong? I was sitting there thinking the worse off things when Ricky snapped his fingers in my face.

"Did you hear Chris? He wants to talk to you in his room. It's the one on the left." He said calmly.

I nodded and went into Chris' room. When I walked in I saw him sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I sat next to him but he didn't notice me. I poked his arm causing him to look up at me.

"Ricky told me you wanted to talk." I said softly.

"I don't mean to come off rude or anything but I never knew I had a daughter. I wanted to ask you some questions." I nodded telling him to go on. "How old are you?"

"I'm 16."

"Damn. Why did you come to me? Why now? Why not a long time ago?"

"My aunt called me earlier today and told me that you were my dad and that I needed to get to you before my step dad got home. I probably would've come to you earlier if I had known but I loved my mom too much to leave."

"Where's your mom now?"

I patted his arm. "Your not ready to know. You just found out you have a daughter I think we should just stay on that for now."

We talked and talked and talked and talked. We had talked until two in the morning. After we got done talking we decided to clean up since the guys had fallen asleep hours ago. I told Chris a lot about me but there's still a lot he doesn't know. There's some things I don't want him to know but sooner or later he's gonna have to.

It was at least four by the time we got done so Chris went to bed and I just drank the monster he gave me so I don't think I'll be sleeping soon. I pulled out my phone and started playing some random game I had.

Time must have flown because before I knew it, it was seven and the guys were getting up to get ready to leave. They gathered up their bags after they got dressed and we where headed downstairs. Once we have the key to the guy at the desk we were headed to the bus which was behind the building. We walked to the bus and waited for Balz to open the door. Apparently Balz is the responible one in the group which is hard to believe.

About an hour later we were out of Missouri and headed to wherever they were going to next. I chose my bunk already and now we're just sitting and talking. Yup, tour is really fun, she thought with sarcasm. Ricky finally got bored with talking so he turned on the X box which caused the guys to gather around him. I chuckled as I went to get my sketch pad.

After I got my drawing assets I sat down on the floor in front of them which earned me weird looks from them. I waved my hand at them and started drawing them doing whatever they were doing. As I was drawing Ricky moved his leg which made him and the guys move so I kicked him. He immediately dropped the control and started freaking out. I may not know these guys very well but I think I can manage.
&£÷! £!£*$*$*!
Hey guys!
So the picture is Ricky if you can't tell. I found the picture on Twitter.
That's all I wanted to tell you. Oh and Merry Christmas people! Loves ya!
You know the stuff so I'm not even gonna say. Anywhore enjoy!
~WeTheCrucified