Poison

Yukio's POV

The last past weeks have happened in a blur, but today I happened to have been called up for a certain mission.

“Yukio-san, we need your flawless ‘change-into-a-female’ jutsu for our mission!” Lee said while begging on his knees.

“Why…? Just get a girl to come,” I replied indignantly, I was already close to being caught the last time I tried that.

“There are two youthful reasons! One, we cannot endanger the youth of the females in this village, and two, your jutsu is much more attractive than most in the village!”

“Uh, okay…” I said as my cheeks turned red, which was thankfully unnoticeable due to my mask. Little did he know that was actually me.

“We must hurry and report to Tsunade-sama!” Lee said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the Hokage tower. His firm but gentle grip cause my heart to skip a beat, my cheeks were flustered and I started to get hot under the mask.

“What is this mission for anyways?”

“We are investigating a criminal organization called the Akatsuki! There might be perverted men there, so we need a decoy to collect Intel!”

“Oh.”

Akatsuki? That name rang a bell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Team Gai was heading out to Kirigakure, in suspicion of an Akatsuki base located there. That named seemed so familiar, but I couldn’t quite my finger on it. We were in the middle of the forest, jumping from tree to tree in the late hours of the afternoon. The sun was beginning to set, and the sky darkening ever so slightly. I was lost in train of thought and suddenly I felt something sharp in the back of my neck and I blacked out while falling off the high trees.  Dammit.

Neji’s POV

I quickly saw Yukio falling from the trees. I used my Byakugan to see what happened. There was a poisoned senbon needle in the back of his neck, and he had blacked out. I quickly leaped from my tree and went to catch him. The rest of Team Gai was far ahead, and we were scouting from behind, her being a few trees in front of me. I managed to catch him right before he hit the ground.

He was sweating, and looked like he was in pain. I quickly removed the senbon needle. I used my Byakugan to see where he got hit. Right in the chakra point. Dammit, he’s going to need some medical help. I removed his thick cloak from him, so he could have some air. I took the mask off of him and saw that he had a really pretty face.  I pulled down the top of his shirt so he could relieve his sweating. Realization struck me as I saw two lumps underneath her shirt. I felt my face heat up; S-she’s a girl? Oh Kami.  Damn. I quickly pulled her shirt up and put her mask back on. I could hear the footsteps of my team, just as I got her cloak on her.

“Neji! What happened?” I heard TenTen call out to me as they quickly approached me and the struggling ‘boy’.

“He got hit by a poisoned senbon needle. Right in the chakra point, on the back of his neck. It’s taking his chakra. We need help fast,” I said. I decided not to tell them about her gender. I’d confront Yukio about it, if her name was Yukio that is.

“No! We must get Yukio-san medical attention as quick as possible!” Lee yelled.

“I’ll carry her-him, I mean” Gai sensei said.

So, maybe he knows too? I’ll ask him then later then.

We quickly sped to the nearest village, which was about 5 miles away thanks to my Byakugan.  I looked over at Yukio to see her looking strained and sweaty.