Christmas Special!

Christmas Special!

                “Oi!! Miyamoto! Come to Ino’s Christmas Party! It is going to be a masquerade!” I heard a certain blonde yell at me. I sighed.

                “I don’t have time for that kind of stuff, Uzumaki-san” I said in my monotone voice, shutting the book I was reading. It was a rather good book, written by one of the Legendary Sannin, Jiraya-sama. No, it was not Icha Icha Paradise, but Tales of a Gutsy Ninja. Naruto had given it to me last evening after a mission, and I had stayed up most of my sleeping time to read it.

                “Ehhhh, come on Miyamoto! It’s going to be the party of the year! Dattebayo!” He said, giving me a hopeful smile. Naruto always had a great persuasive power; I could see him becoming Hokage in just a few years. Once again, I sighed at his pleading and finally caved in.

                “I’ll go, but you can’t tell anyone,” I sighed, shooting him a look, “I don’t want anyone, and I mean anyone, to know of my attendance to it.” I glared at him, while he cowered away in fear.

                “Oh-oh- okay…” he said.

                “Thanks Uzumaki-san!” I said while slapping him on the back and walked to my house.

In about an hour, I landed at my front door to only found a giant mountain of presents on my front door. My left eye twitched in annoyance of having to clean this giant Christmas mess up. I had apparently been very popular with both girls and boys. I also apparently had a ‘mysterious aura’ surrounding me, which was also apparently a big turn on for the girls. I grumbled a curse under my breath. The guys who liked me where either gay, or indirectly noticed my small amount of womanly traits. I had been confessed to about 20 times, and I had only been here for about 3 months. I scooted some of my presents to the side and opened the door. Then I shoved my giant mass of colorful wrapping into my house, only to have it scattered across the floor. I decided I might as well open them, because I had several hours until the masquerade. It struck me, whether or not I should go in female attire or men’s. But Naruto wouldn’t be telling anyone there, so I guess it wouldn’t hurt to go in a dress. Plus, it was a masquerade anyways.

                I started with the first present that my hand grabbed. I examined the tag to see t was actually from Gai-sensei! To my precious daughter, it read, I hope you will enjoy this youthful gift! xoxo –Your Father. I smirked at his little note, and carefully opened the present. I have never been one to aimlessly shred the wrapping paper and making a mess. I opened it to find a very unappealing green jump suit. My aura darkened as I thrust the thing back into its box and as far as away from me as possible. My first ever Christmas present I have ever gotten was an article of clothing that would give me nightmares if I ever wore it. I sighed, but I gave myself a forlorn smile. It was something at the very least.

                As I moved on from present to present, I found one with Kakashi’s name on it. Slightly excited, I opened it. I went to a small state of shock after it. It was lingerie in the box. Soft and silky black fabrics with intricate lace designs resided in the small box. I threw the box in the pile of things I will never use. But then again, I needed undergarments…

                Presents from my fangirls consisted of expensive male products which I probably won’t ever need. Most of it went into my pile of useless things. Call me mean or anything for judging peoples gifts. However, I valued many of the gifts my friends gave me. In a short time, I had made more friends than I ever had in my whole life. I smiled at the happy thought and saw there was only 2 hours until the party…and I had nothing to wear. Panic struck me and I swiftly looked through the strange clothes any fanboys had given me, many of them had decided to give me women’s clothing, some weird fetish of theirs. However, none prevailed to help me. I had found a wig, that was much similar to my former hairstyle, which I decided to use. As I scavenged through my presents, I found one from Tsunade-sama. I cocked my head to the side, in slight confusion. I hastily opened it to find a lavender dress and a silver mask. My eyes widened and I caught a note that slipped out of the present. I know about the Christmas party, have fun and try not to prevent any slip ups. Merry Christmas –Tsunade.