Curry and a Prince?

Kakashi POV

I headed toward Yukio’s house to tell him about his new jonin position in the village. He had a small apartment on the outskirts of the village. I soon arrived at his small complex and rung his doorbell. After a minute or so, there was still no answer. Sighing, I opened the door, and I suddenly found a rather attractive blonde wrapped in a towel. There was a pregnant silence as we made eye contact. I wasn’t actually sure what my expression was at the time; I couldn’t even think straight. Suddenly, scenes from my book Icha Icha Paradise replayed in my head. I just looked at her, for what seemed like eternity. It was so quiet I swear I could’ve heard a pin drop. Suddenly, she flying side kicked me and I got knocked down, taking a bloody nose down with me.

Ayako/Yukio POV

I saw Kakashi standing at my door with one eye opened in shock. My eyes widened as we stared at eachother. There was a long, suffocating silence….and then I kicked him in the face and knocked him down. I quickly shut the front foor and rushed to my bedroom and slipped my clothes on. I hurriedly wrapped my chest, and slipped on a t-shirt and baggy pants. I tied my hair up and then put on my mask. I swiftly ran to the living room just in time to see Kakashi waking up. I quickly thought of a believable story, that I could use. He looked dazed, and said, “Oh Yukio-san, there was this blonde girl wrapped in a towel with purple eyes- wait.” I clasped my hand over his mouth. Well shit. I forgot to put my contacts in.

“Ummm…” I replied, diverting my gaze to the wall.

“But..? How…? Female?” he replied.

“It's a disguise-“I said.

“What? For what reason?” He interrupted.

“Don’t interrupt me. Yes, its S-class information. I disguised myself as a male and came to live here, for Tsunade-sama is a family friend. The reason I’m disguised as a male is because it is rumored that a girl is the survivor,” I replied, inflicting no emotion in my voice, “I’m wanted from many people, the Akatsuki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Kabuto, since Orchimaru is dead now. Some people think of me as a very expensive bounty or something like that. They expect me to be a long-blonde haired female with purple eyes.  Knowledge of our clan is scarce in Konoha and those who know don’t know we’ve been murdered.”

“Oh,” he replied. My left eye slightly twitched. I gave him a long explanation and all he says is ‘oh’?

“Don’t tell anyone, or I will murder you in your sleep,” I told him, with a slight infliction in my voice to show him I was dead serious.

“Okay,” He muttered, “But you do have a nice body though.”

I blushed red and hit him on the head, and yelled “Perverted dumbass!”

He quickly stood up and went towards the door, and said, “Oi, by the way, report to the Hokge at 9:30 AM tomorrow, Tsunade-sama is giving you a jonin position,” Soon he teleported away, and I sighed, feeling discomforted that someone else knew of my secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Good Morning Tsunade-sama,” I said, while bowing in a respectful manner.

“Ah good morning Yukio-chan, here's your new headband and jonin vest as a new ninja of the leaf."

"Thank you Tsuande-sama," I replied while I rested my headband across my forehead and slid on my vest.

"I know you’re just settling in, but I’d like you to go on a mission with a few others,” she said.

“Yess Tsunade-sama,” I replied back, just to see my team mates walking in. It happened to be Naruto, Lee, and a person who looked like an older version of Lee.