28

Meredith's pov:
„Sweetheart, are you alright? Did they hurt you?" Jane questions me softly only seconds before reaching my side.
„Vladimir has punched me in the face once for talking back." I say and immediately hear threatening growls making the boy in my arms whimper out yet again. Quickly caressing his back again in a soothing manner.
„You are fine baby boy! Nothing is going to happen to you. You are safe!" i tell him calmly.
„This little cutie has helped me. He has sneaked into the basement and unlocked my cuffs." I inform the others which quickly makes them calm down and look at the boy softly.
„Hey little one. My name is aro, can I have your hand for a second?" aro asks him softly, his hand already reaching towards Paul. He looks at me in fright, not knowing what he should do.
„It's ok baby boy. Aro is a friend of mine. He can see everything that has happened to you with one touch, it won't hurt though." I tell him softly, hoping to reassure him. He keeps on looking into my eyes, knawing on his lips before slowly reaching one of his hands towards aro. Of course he quickly takes it and closes his eyes to concentrate on Paul's memory. When he looks back up, I can see the pity and the fury in his deep red eyes.
„Don't you worry little one, from now on you won't have to worry about anything ever again. We will take you into our coven and we won't treat you like those vile vampires have." aro softly tells him, making the small boy calm down a bit.
„We also want to thank you for helping and saving our mate. That was very brave of you." alec says and slowly touches Paul's arm in a careful caress. From the side I see marcus holding out his hand to aro, apparently seeing another bond between the boy and us. Aro is quick to smile even brighter at us.
„I would like to introduce you to everyone if that is alright with you baby boy." I ask the little boy in my arms. He nods, still unsure but it is obvious that he seems to trust me.
„Those four are my mates. The boy caressing your arm is alec, the girl is his twin sister Jane." I start and see the boy shyly waving at the two.
„The blonde one is Demetri and the big one is Felix, he may looks a bit frightening but he is really nice as well." I go on to explain. Paul at first looks terrified at Felix but than also waves at them. Another loud sound was heard, my mates quickly pushing me along with the boy behind themselves to protect us.
„Where is my sister?" I hear the furious voice of my brother.
„I am here." I say relieved to see him as well as jasper and emmet.
„Oh my god! We were so frightened!" Carlisle says and hugs me tightly into his chest, of course minding the boy in my arms.
„And Who do we have Here?" emmet asks Paul with an honest smile.
„This is my baby boy! He is my hero! Could you maybe look him over? I am afraid they weren't treating him right in any way or form?" I answer before asking my brother pleadingly. At hearing that, Carlisle quickly agrees to look at Paul. Emmet and jasper also thanked the boy for helping me, even though he doesn't really understood why they thanked him.
„No! Stay, please stay!" he slightly panics and holds tighter onto me.
„Shh, baby boy! I am not going anywhere. Carlisle is a doctor, he only is going to look you over to make sure you are fine. But I am going to stay with you, don't worry." I reassure him and put him down on his own two feet. Since he still looks afraid, everyone except Carlisle and myself leave the room to give him some privacy.
„Can I take off your shirt and trousers? I promise I won't hurt you." Carlisle softly asks. Paul looks petrified but after a nod from me, he slowly undressed himself. When I see the cracks all over his body I am getting furious! How dare they hurt my baby boy and then not even give him blood to allow him to heal! His whimper makes me quickly look back up at him.
„Sorry, i am sorry!" he says, trying to hurt his wounds under his tiny arms.
„There is absolutely nothing you need to be sorry. Those two were the bad ones, you haven't done anything wrong." Carlisle explains while studying the cracks with a sad frown.
„Emmet, please get me some blood bags." Carlisle says towards the door. We than help Paul to dress up again, careful to not touch any of his cracks since we don't want to hurt him. A soft knock was heard before emmet enters with his hands full with blood bags.
„Here, If you need more I can get some more." he says before leaving yet again. Paul's eyes fixated on the blood bags, pleading to please get some to drink. Guess they haven't fed him at all. Assholes!
„It's ok baby boy. They are for you, so go ahead and drink up. It will help to heal you back up." I softly tell him. without another word he quickly drinks every bag up and just like that he looks way stronger again. Carlisle asks him to lift his shirt back up, wanting to make sure that the cracks have healed back up. When we both see that his skin is back in one piece we sigh out in relief.
„Do you feel better baby boy? Or does anything still hurts?" I question softly.
„My bum still hurts a bit but it's bearable." he shyly says. My eyes slightly widen at the possibility what might have happened to my baby boy.
„Why does your bum hurt Paul?" Carlisle asks just as wide eyed as me.
„What have they done to you?" he asks again. I can see Paul look down on the floor, not wanting to look at anyone of us.
„Baby Boy. Hey, we won't judge you. Please tell us. We want to help you." I say soothingly. Knowing fully well that this can't be easy for him but Carlisle is here to help.
„They, they used me. Over and over again." he whimpers out so I quickly pick him up and hug him tightly.
„Just a toy. I am only a toy." he whimpers and whines while I have to fight my own rage. I am happy I didn't kill them but only frozen them. They are going to pay for what they have done! They will wish for death but that won't happen that quickly or easily, I will make sure of that!
„No baby boy, that's not true. They were in the wrong. You are so much more than a toy!" i tell him sternly, needing for him to believe me. He whines out and hugs me even tighter.
„It's ok. From now on I am going to look after you. No one will ever lay a finger on you." I promis him. His body shaking from his hiccups and chokes from crying.
„I am afraid I need to look at your bum sweetheart." Carlisle says in regret. I know he wouldn't say it if he doesn't really need to, but he wants to help, so there is no way around it.
„No touching!" he says panicked. So Carlisle promises him to only look and not to touch him at all. He starts to pull his trousers down along with his boxers. My brother is quick to look before telling him that he can dress once again.
„It looks a bit swollen, but I think after some rest and another blood bag it should be fine." he informs me and Paul.
„Thank you Carlisle." I say thankful before the three of us leave the room once again.
„Darling, are you ok?" Marcus asks me softly. Also eyeing the boy in my arms with pity, obviously they all heard our conversation.
„I am fine, thank you. Can we all go back home now? I would like to rest and get to know my baby boy." I ask still caressing Paul's back lovingly.
„Of Course. We also would love to get to know the new addition into our family!" Marcus answers.
„Is it ok if I carry you baby boy? I am not sure if Meredith can carry you all the way back." Demetri softly questions to the shock of everyone the little boy agrees right away. Even cuddling into his chest after a heavy sigh.
„I am going to carry you baby. You should rest a bit." Felix says and picks me up.
„Thank you! Thank you all!" I thankfully say before cuddling into his wide chest and relax for the travel back home.