8

Meredith's pov:
My mates leave the room with Anatol screaming for help and apology. His please however get shut up the second the doors fell shut.
„I am sorry my dear! If we would of known that he was the one that day we wouldn't of even brought him here! I do hope you can forgive us." Marcus says with worry that I might won't forgive them. Smiling softly at them, it's strange how nice and welcoming they have been ever since I came here.
„it's fine. You all had no way of knowing who he was and what he had tried." I tell them and softly hug Marcus who has come towards me the second he saw me smiling at them.
„Thank you my dear!" he says softly kissing my forehead before walking back to sit on his throne again.
„I am sure I as well as my brothers now completely understand why you don't feel comfortable with feeding from humans. Anatol always was someone who liked to play with his food. I am deeply sorry that you had to go through that!" aro says with an apologetic smile. Caius is quick to agree to what his brother just said.
„Anyway darling. What was your cause to visit us here in the first place? Not that you aren't welcome here anytime you wish to come here. I am just curious." aro asks me with his usual smile now back on his lips.
„I wanted to ask if it would be fine to fly to visit my family back in Forks? It feels really strange that I haven't seen them in nearly two months now." I say after taking a deep breath. Since I am way too afraid to look at them, I instead look to my feet.
„For How long do you think you will stay with them?" caius questions me completely calm. Shocking me quite a bit.
„I don't know. Just a few days, maybe a week or so? Only if that is ok with you of course!" I ask them quietly.
„That sounds like a lovely idea! We should of known that you miss them." caius says understandable. Slowly looking from one of them to the others, relieved that they all nod at me with a soft smile.
„So you would be alright with it? I mean, as far as I know you and them hadn't got along that greatly the last few years." I ask yet again. Wanting to scold myself for saying it. What if they suddenly realize that I am right and than overthink their prior decision? Damn! Some time I hate that I always speak before thinking about it!! Hearing their chuckle lets me quickly look back up at them.
„I do have to say that I understand your confusion. But Carlisle always was a good friend of ours. The only reason we had problems with them was that we need to make sure all laws get followed. We did understand that they only told bella about us since she is Edwards mate, but we need to be strict or otherwise others might won't follow the rules as well. So to answer your real question darling, we all have no problems with your family at all. So don't worry! You can visit them with no problem what so ever." Marcus says making everyone look at him in shock since he normally never talks so much at once.
„my brother is right darling. But you might want to talk with your mates about it first. I am sure they would feel better to come along with you." aro says with a nod towards me.
„Thank you! Thank you all so much!!" I say and quickly run to them to hug them one after the other. The other guards within this room look petrified at my move, but I just needed to thank them and hugs is the best that I could come up with.
„Why don't you go to your room and pack your bag. I am going to send your mates to you, darling." caius softly says when I pull back from the hug.
„Ok! Thank you all a lot! That really means a lot to me" I tell them all before running towards my room with a step in my walk since I feel so happy and giddy that they are fine with me visiting my family! Marcus explanation also made a lot of sense. If they would of allowed us back than to tell bella, than others might have done that as well and that could of brought huge trouble to all of our kind. When I enter my dressing room, I make quick work on packing everything I might need for a week in Forks. If I m honest I didn't need anything since I still have more than enough clothes there, but who cares. I do like to have a selection to choose from even if the most people won't think that from me.
„Love? Caius said to come to our room since you need to tell us something important! Is everything ok? He didn't hurt you before we came to you. Right?" alec asks me with worry clearly written on his and everybody else's face. Even Demetri looks worried even though I already told him about my wish to visit my family back in Forks for a bit.
„I am good, don't worry! Could you guys please sit down so I can talk to you?" I ask them. They were eying my small suitcase with a bit unease but to my surprise they quickly sat down and wait for me to start to talk.
„Well you guys know that I often talk with my brother on the phone. But I do miss him and the others a lot. That's why I went to ask aro, Marcus and caius if it would be alright to visit them." I say and can see them ready to interrupt me with panicked eyes. I quickly hold up my hands to shut them up before they can say anything.
„I already got the go ahead from your three masters. They are completely fine with it and also allowed you guys to come along with me. But before you say anything, i am only taking you with me if you can promise me to try to get along with them! They are my family and i love them." I tell them before taking another deep breath.
„I love you all! Very much so! But I miss my family really much as well. So if you think you might not be able to get along with them, than I am asking you to stay here. I promise that I will understand and won't hold a grudge against you. Just please be honest with me and yourself and than decide if you will come along or not." I tell them hoping they will understand and won't judge me for my requests.
„I will wait on the balcony while you think about it." I say and shut the door behind me.